UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Avengers Box Sets

DSTZach

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the Reaper set today... oh man, these are so, sooooooooooo nice. Hawkeye is PERFECT (though I probably will swap the face, but I do that all the time). When I saw all those arrows, I was worried that they wouldn't fit in the quiver, but I was wrong (even if a few stick out a bit). Just exceptional. I expect he'll be my choice for MMotY, just based on my love for Hawkeye, and these sets as a whole will probably do really well. Just great work!

Thanks!

Welp, now I'm off to re-buy several Hulks now.

A shame the Series 43 one wasn't made to be the same color.

If there'd been a Hulk in that series, maybe we would have!

Argle bargle, I meant series 41!

Argle bargle? Is that a stephen king reference? If so, that makes me chuckle. Heehee.

really like that use of peter parkers face, may do that myself.

also here is a Kang pic

2012-05-19144720.jpg

and anyone else think Kang's helmet is a good start for a Machine Man custom?

machine-2.png

and anyone else think Kang's helmet is a good start for a Machine Man custom?

I do now!

...what am I supposed to do with the slabs Hulk came with? I'm so confused :stick:

You should be able to squeeze them into Hulk's hands at their thinnest points.

Ahhh, good man, thanks! I figured it was a weapon, but I couldn't shake the notion that they were supposed to be indicative of him stomping in concrete for some reason lol.

Now Kang need his transparent energy reclyner. Patented MMMV NoPrize for the first genius who figure out how to make one.

Got both the boxes in the mail today. Wow. Is all I can say. I love them. I think Cap is my new favourite Cap, the new Hawkeye far surpasses the last, Grim Reaper and Kang are awesome, Thor is cool (though Idk if he's better than first appearance Thor), Iron Man is neat but not my favourite, and Hulk is great. Antman is whatever, but I really thought the first Antman and Yellowjacket were pretty perfect to begin with. I love these guys.

the novelty has worn off.

Perhaps, BUT I'm getting pretty curious to see if Webhead will ever actually destroy the Minimate in some permanent way. In a shocking twist, it seems like he's having more fun with his Kang mate than anybody :ohmy:

Hehe, I noticed that, too. :P

The novelty of you guys pining for Kang wore off years ago. I've got plenty of time to make up to counter that.

The novelty of you guys pining for Kang wore off years ago. I've got plenty of time to make up to counter that.

THIS!

MAN y'all have no idea how glad I am about Kang, just so people will stop asking for him! I got so flipping sick of hearing about it. Now I just want him to fade away into obscurity once more where he belongs.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot