UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Exclusives?

Valo487

1335814258[/url]' post='223424']
1335810625[/url]' post='223395']
1335810207[/url]' post='223393']

Winter soldier, Super Soldier Steve Rogers, Falcon, and Sharon Carter. Dream set! Book it!

Add Batroc and Baron Zemo and you've got a Cap Wave. And made four different armies in this Civil War very happy.

I'd buy that wave like a MFer.

Although I think Zemo would be a better variant, Heinrich and Helmut.

Helmut and Citizen V. Heinrich can suck it.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd put Heinrich in the wave. Helmut would be released at TRU with Songbird as a Thunderbolts 2-pack, along with the First Appearance Falcon / Kirby-style Cap pack.

It seems an Alpha Flight box set is coming some time this year, so maybe it'll be at SDCC.
We haven't had a single Alpha Flight character in Minimate form yet, have we?

Not that i'm aware of, unless you count Wolverine (was he ever officially ni Alpha Flight? Or have i absorbed that from the 90's cartoon & mistakenly taken it as 616?).

AA/DST have previewed a Vindicator/Box 2-pack, but that's all we've seen so far.

Alpha Flight 100, I want to say, introduced the concept of Wolverine having been brought in to train a team of Flighters that included Snowbird, St. Elmo, and some girl who could telekinetically control a needle and thread. They fought Egghead and Porcupine, among others.

I'd put Heinrich in the wave. Helmut would be released at TRU with Songbird as a Thunderbolts 2-pack, along with the First Appearance Falcon / Kirby-style Cap pack.

Genius. Let's make this happen DST.

So... now that boyd has so brilliantly laid out a sound plan of action for the next Cap wave (and I say that without sarcasm), back to business...

Zach, when you say "holes", are we talking large gaping barely filled holes, smaller patch jobs, or something in between?

Edited by Mirymate

Save some Avengers stuff for down the road. I don't need any more Caps for a while. X-Men characters have so many to make.

Blob,Pyro,Toad,Magneto Boxset... and I dont even want Magneto again,that's for the star power.

speaking of star power = Gladiator

I'm actually at 38 and will probably top it off at 40.

Soooo how many Aunt Mays & how many JJJs ? :ohmy:

Falcon hell.

Good question. A few have found some good homes, but I still have a plan for all the JJJs at some point. I really can't wait until then.

Just do me a favor and let me know when your episode of "Hoarders: Buried Alive" is going to air so I can set my DVR.

I have instructed my wife that upon my death I am to be entombed in Minimates and embalmed in martinis. She assures me that if I keep buying cases of Minimates and drinking my cocktails, she will see to it that I'm obliged as soon as possibled.

I have instructed my wife that upon my death I am to be entombed in Minimates and embalmed in martinis. She assures me that if I keep buying cases of Minimates and drinking my cocktails, she will see to it that I'm obliged as soon as possibled.

I've honestly considered the idea of having them all dumped in my casket with me before they put me in. This sounds like a joke, but sadly it's not...

Just seems like such a waste. I mean I like the vanity of it... the focus on me and MY stuff, lol... but it's hundreds of awesome toys essentially wasted.

I just don't want to leave them to any of my family, 'cause I know the bastards would just sell my preciouses. *CoughGollumCough*

Then again I don't have kids yet, so maybe I'll want to leave them to them.

Or they'll just break/lose them all long before this becomes an issue, which seems more likely.

My mom tells me she had a unicorn collection before birthing me, but which I only barely remember... I remember two feeble looking unicorns being around when I was a kid... with their horns broken off... but not much else.

*Snicker*

Edited by Gillbob316

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get why they wait so late, I know so many other exclusives already, and they obviously know what they're offering because they've been tormenting us with allusions to their greatness for months now. I feel like I'm in line at the methadone clinic....