UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Exclusives?

Valo487

Generally true, but the Marvel Apes thing was not really all that good. It was fun in its own little world, but as far as I know, it was never truly a popular event mess thing. But who knows. Hopefully we find out the real answers soon and th speculation insanity can just stop. Even for a moment.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mellow:

Sooo... it does contain human characters (like POTA) but according to Luke it doesn't contain human characters (like POTA).

I'm confused.

Screw it. It's probably just army-builders sets of these guys: :banana:

I was referring to pita which contains human characters. The new licence doesn't contain human characters. Though I'm not sure. Luke wasn't a big fan of the show so he can't remember. Anyway the sets are to be revealed tonight.

im still thinking the 80s line is Thundercats, and the bananas comment could be referring to the super apes ;) or mandrill ;)

I'm leaning to thundercats myself. Mumm-Ra would make an awesome Minimate. I would prefer he man but thundercats are awesome too.

Or it could mean nothing and Zach's gonna read all this with bemused sigh and head shake.

No, no, no, you're reading it all wrong.

Bananas contain what vitamin? Potassium. Potassium is represented on the periodic table by what letter? K. K is what letter of the alphabet? The 11th letter. There are how many letters in George Lucas' name? 11! We're getting Star Wars Minimates!

Edited by Lobsterman

No, no, no, you're reading it all wrong.

Bananas contain what vitamin? Potassium. Potassium is represented on the periodic table by what letter? K. K is what letter of the alphabet? The 11th letter. There are how many letters in George Lucas' name? 11! We're getting Star Wars Minimates!

Potassium is not a vitamin. Your logic is flawed. It will be THX-1138 Minimates instead.

You know,I'm starting to think that marvel is doing all these things on purpose. Kang's reveal:delayed,polls:delayed,SDCC exclusives:delayed. What's their problem with minimates?

Anyway Monday at 18:00 for me.

Edited by Kostisfire

You know,I'm starting to think that marvel is doing all these things on purpose. Kang's reveal:delayed,polls:delayed,SDCC exclusives:delayed. What's their problem with minimates?

I dunno, maybe compared to some of the other figures they make, minimates just come up a little short.

Ok,I re-read zach's post. Diamond comics delayed them,not marvel.

I was going to tell everyone that Diamond Comics pushed back their announcement until Monday at 11 AM, but this bananas discussion was just getting interesting.

Can you shed some light to calico jack? Is it dead or still looking for a home?

So...hints we have thus far:

DST SDCC Exclusives:

1 box set w/ 4 mates

3 2packs

AFX SDCC Exclusives:

2 box sets w/ 4 mates each

* the 3 2packs are Battle Beasts

* new property will debut based on 80s property that has not been 'mated before (was it confirmed these will be an exclusive? Or just shown for later release?)

* hints of Alpha Flight

* "bananas"

* Luke has little interest in the new 80s property but some will really like

* No human characters in what? 80s property or box set exclusives?

* Marvel Wave 48 and TRU Wave 15 share the same theme and will be showm at SDCC

Anything else?