UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel 'Best of ' wave

buttheadsmate

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well darn it... I was hoping to avoid half of these, but that Punisher is growing on me. Now I just need to focus on how little I care for that Venom's face and not how nice DD's gloves and boots look.

Venom's mask is a slip on so I'm hoping there's something cool underneath it. I'm excited about Mr. Fantastic he looks perfectly done, I'm missing all the clear stands series one had though :mellow:

With respect to the inimitable inaugurator of this thread shouldn't we have a new one for this wave? :biggrin:

THIS 'Best of' wave raises the bar , the first wave initially slipped under the radar ..... leastways my radar ....this one is going to hit the ground running, it's a cracker.

What's the story behind DP's 'tray' ....looks like something is missing or another character was destined to fit in there???

Edited by buttheadsmate

With respect to the inimitable inaugurator of this thread shouldn't we have a new one for this wave? :biggrin:

THIS 'Best of' wave raises the bar , the first wave initially slipped under the radar ..... leastways my radar ....this one is going to hit the ground running, it's a cracker.

What's the story behind DP's 'tray' ....looks like something is missing or another character was destined to fit in there???

Pretty sure the katanas and the stand are just throwing off the shape.

Speaking of army-building, is a future "Best of" wave a good place for a two-pack of army-builder 'mates? Something like The Hand and A.I.M. soldiers?

I didn't buy the first "Best of" series either but I'll be keeping my eye out for this one. Too tempting to pass up, dagnabit!