UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

My member of the year.

Another year passes & I'd like to thank everybody that contributes to this board.....Thankyou! Whether I share your views or whether you share mine is inconsequential.... I just enjoy your company & our love of Minimates.

buttheadsmate clears throat & tries to be authorative

So......Gentlemen & Ladies & TM2Dinobot.....in a year when this 'verse has seen the departure/easing-off of some old stalwarts...one person has personified to me everything that I feel is fun & good about those little guys that drive us all mad . There are many worthy candidates but this guy has shown himself to be head & shoulders above just about everybody this year.....

...... please raise your glass to MINI_MYTE . Huzzah! Huzzah!! Huzzah!!! :biggrin:

Edited by buttheadsmate

HUZZAH Indeed!

And may I say all things considered it's an honor not to be nominated! :teehee:

Wow! What can I say? Thanks BHM. Thank you everybody for the kind words. I can certainly say I wasn't expecting anything like this. You guys are without a doubt the best group of chaps I've never had the pleasure of meeting (well I met one of you and you know who you are.) ;)
lobsterman.jpg
Again, you guys are the driving force that make me do what I do. You (we) are the greatest fans of the greatest collectible out there and this forum is without a doubt the best place in the world to congregate and share out love for all things minimates. I raise my glass in a toast to all of you.

"Here, here!"
sobriety-ill-drink-to-that-beer-drinking-alcholic-funny-tshirt300.jpg Edited by MINI_MYTE