UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Series 45/TRU: Avengers Movie

luke314pi

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They sent out the Black widow and hawkeye set to toysrus right? I cant seem to find them anywhere.

EDIT: I just noticed my captain america's chest star thing is off center. Is there anything I can do about that or Do I need to deal with it?

Yup, they went to Toys R Us. They may have sold out, but they made it there. My local TRU sold out of Avengers Mates in the first week.

How off-center is the star?

And welcome to the board posting on the board!

Yeah thats what I figured. I just didn't want to resort to ebay.

The star is centered but the black lines are moved to the left. I'll try and get a picture of it. It's not that big of a deal though. I just thought it was kinda odd, I mean I have a stay puff man that has two left hands.

And thanks for the welcome.

Edited by ShoddyPlace

Shoddy I've been able to return imperfect mates to my Toys R Us before, they let me swap them out! Just need a receipt.

Oh, I know that I could and i probably could have worded that better, but i cant because I got the last two avengers packs they had. It also doesn't help that the off center star is kinda growing on me.

Edited by ShoddyPlace

I saw these at TRU today. . .and just. . .couldn't. . .pull. . .the trigger. Movie 'Mates inevitably fail to make it to my display shelf, so I decided not to bother buying them anymore.

I saw these at TRU today. . .and just. . .couldn't. . .pull. . .the trigger. Movie 'Mates inevitably fail to make it to my display shelf, so I decided not to bother buying them anymore.

If anything, you should have picked up the exclusives. Widow, Hawkeye, and Fury are pretty much they Ultimates versions (as close was we'll get without getting the real thing), and Loki is the best Loki we may ever get.

Phenomenal figures, absolutely.

If nothing else, ya could have helped a brother out.

(I know, I know, traditionally I haven't gotten movie mates for finacial reasons. But when Avengers mates were announced, my youngest was looking over my shoulder and declared he wanted to start collecting Marvel movie mates, and has proceeded to use his own allowance money to buy some, which proves he's serious. So another addict is added to the ranks. So if you come across the exclusives, I'd apreciate the assist... for the children :whistling: )

Found a Hawkeye/Widow pack at my local TRU. Curiously, there were no Fury/Loki sets even though none of the other sets were gone. I was under the assumption that there would be less demand for that one than for HE/BW, but I'm not complaining.

Well I'll get them if I run across them again. I left them because I've had mixed success trying to help others out in the past with these sorts of things, and sometimes end up with excess stock of figures I've got nothing to do with.

I do think Hawkeye would make a nice Ultimates substitute, but I've got about as much use for Ultimates figures as I do for movie figures. I sold off all my Ultimates Minimates apart from the Caps and Fury awhile back.

Edited by karamazov80

found them yesterday gotta say Hawkeye is easily my favorite with Nick fury running close behind.Excellent work D.S.T

These sold through at my local TRU already. Saw a case on the pegs Thursday. Yesterday the only had one Cap set and one Hawkeye set left. Can anyone let me know how closely Hulks color matches 616 Abominations color?

Not as close as you would think:

100_1553.jpg

I'd apreciate the assist... for the children :whistling: )

:no:

I... really need to spell check first thing in the mornings, huh?

These sold through at my local TRU already. Saw a case on the pegs Thursday. Yesterday the only had one Cap set and one Hawkeye set left. Can anyone let me know how closely Hulks color matches 616 Abominations color?

Not as close as you would think:

100_1553.jpg

Rats! Im MUCH too lazy to paint these days...