UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 13...IS OUT NOW!

Jatta Pake

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh another question for you zach, did you happen to get kingpin and daredevil too? i want to know if DD's batons are actually connected with a string

OH and can we get a look at spideys web wings?

Edited by undeadpool

Sorry I discover some details right before you guys do. If I asked for clarification on every single Minimate accessory we made, Robert would strangle me. Looking back, I see that the belt was on the control art, and I may not have ACTUALLY looked at it. I may just see about showing you guys the artwork after each wave is revealed. Downside is something may not make the cut.

we really like control art. you know, if you ever want to share, we're always here.

ZAAACH! :woot:

I am LOVING that Boomer! I can't believe you printed her name down her leg. SO freaking excited for this wave. Can't wait to see more pics.

So freaking stoked about Moonstars belts.

This wave is pure Win, Zach!

oh man i want this wave bad its a complete win!!!

In past years, we've gotten 3 to 4 Marvel waves in addition to the movie waves in a year. Is that scaling back to 2 to 3 waves? We've got this one coming out in spring, the Avengers movie wave in summer, and wave 14 in fall/winter, right? Are they going to try to pack one more in around Christmas, or is wave 14 considered the "holiday shopping" wave?

Edited by Lobsterman

Thanks for the pics Zach. They look great. Where may I ask did you snap these? The backgrounds are quite intriguing.

Magma and Punisher were on the platform at Secaucus Junction in New Jersey. Spidey was shot in the Javits Center during Toy Fair, and in front of a lightning background we used for the Universal Monsters display at our booth. The silver walls are parts of the Danger Room you can get with various Marvel Select X-Men. Mirage was in my yard. Rictor on my steps. (They need some work.)

Thanks for the pics Zach. They look great. Where may I ask did you snap these? The backgrounds are quite intriguing.

Magma and Punisher were on the platform at Secaucus Junction in New Jersey. Spidey was shot in the Javits Center during Toy Fair, and in front of a lightning background we used for the Universal Monsters display at our booth. The silver walls are parts of the Danger Room you can get with various Marvel Select X-Men. Mirage was in my yard. Rictor on my steps. (They need some work.)

loving the pics of these, Moonstar looks awesome, as does Rictor and im glad the web wings made it to production, any chance we can see Kingpin and Daredevil? or at least just Fisk? :P