UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 43? - Spidey Comic-based

fwoosheyman

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It upsets me that human beings were financially rewarded for coming up with 'new 52'

You said it. I've read just about every comic that Marvel and DC have put out since '98 and have read comics as a whole since I was a wee tot. For the most part, the DCnU does nothing for me. I gave each book a try the first 2 months. Most of 'em weren't my thing. Which is upsetting, since I *used* to like Hawkman, Deadman, the Justice League, etc.

So DC doesn't get my money for minimates for years and now they've lost 3/4 of my money for comics. Oh yeah, "new 52", woo. :yucky:

Meanwhile, Marvel continues to get plenty of my disposable income on comics, comic collections and minimates!

These pictures look fantastic! I can't wait to get ALL of 'em. Not a bad-lookin' one in the whole set! And I'll have NO problem buying multiple Kingpin/DD sets when TRU releases 'em since this Daredevil is so spot-on perfect!

Edited by Mystery Man

How about a comparison shot with old nick body to new shield body? Thanks

Fury3.jpg

And a shot of the old Nick Fury hair / head on the new SHIELD body?

Fury4.jpg

How about a picture of naked Nick Fury, with his glistening body all geared up and ready for battle!

Not sure why you requested this, Groundhog, but here you go! :thumbsup::P

Fury5.jpg

Edited by youbastards

Thx YB.

You can practically hear him yelling "PARKER!" can't you? (and now I need to track down that Starbuck for a cigar)

And call me a heretic, but I actually like the tampo fore arms on the old Fury better than the new guantlets. Fortunately, I am learning to make decals (slowly, but surely) so that's fixable.

When this wave was announced, I was excited... now I'm getting really, really excited. Can not wait to get them.

How about a picture of naked Nick Fury, with his glistening body all geared up and ready for battle!

Not sure why you requested this, Groundhog, but here you go! :thumbsup::P

Fury5.jpg

HAAAA HA HA HA HA!

I needed a good laugh.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

for some reason this pic reminded me that the Hoff played Nick Fury in a TV movie I have not seen yet

Jeff of the Miniacs

Thanks for the pics, Justin. That Daredevil is a must own. I'm still on the fence about picking up this whole wave, though. Really only interested in him, JJJ, and the SHIELD guys. Not really digging that Symbiote Spidey's face.

I'd steal Wilson's cigar for Jonah, but I don't know if the new fatter Kingpin includes a cigar hand.

What'd you use for tiny saw blades, Mystery?

(still refusing to acknowledge pictures of a naked Nick, cause I'm trying really hard to unsee it)