UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 43? - Spidey Comic-based

fwoosheyman

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had these on pre-order at BBTS and I was charged for them today so they must have gotten them early. However, they don't MvsC2 or the "Best of" wave in stock, which were supposed to be out first. This is a nice surprise, always better to get a new wave early than late.

I wonder what my LCS will have in stock tomorrow.

I didn't get my pre order for this wave through BBTS but I did just get charged for MvC3 2! Weee! :highfive2:

Lol, update to this. Just went to check on this, turns out they charged me for MvC3 Wave 2 and just switched it over to wave 43 (which I didn't preorder through them)....This is going to be a nightmare to fix, seeing as I've only ever been able to cancel to get store credit.

Lol, update to this. Just went to check on this, turns out they charged me for MvC3 Wave 2 and just switched it over to wave 43 (which I didn't preorder through them)....This is going to be a nightmare to fix, seeing as I've only ever been able to cancel to get store credit.

That's just bizarre. The store credit thing is their policy for when you cancel an item you actually ordered, but if they screwed up like this then they'll have to refund your payment I would think.

That's just bizarre. The store credit thing is their policy for when you cancel an item you actually ordered, but if they screwed up like this then they'll have to refund your payment I would think.

It's because of this reason that I stopped shopping with them.

They billed you for something you didn't order too?

Or you mean the store credit thing? I don't mind that policy, since you can still cancel a preorder for free right up until they get the item in stock, which often isn't the case. And some places refuse refunds entirely, or will keep part of the refund as a reshelving charge if you cancel.

They billed you for something you didn't order too?

Or you mean the store credit thing? I don't mind that policy, since you can still cancel a preorder for free right up until they get the item in stock, which often isn't the case. And some places refuse refunds entirely, or will keep part of the refund as a reshelving charge if you cancel.

Billed me for something I didn't order. Then would only give me store credit. I didn't want anything they had. I wanted my, as I recall, $60 bucks back so I could buy groceries. It was for some anime statue or something. I was piiiiiiissed.

Tell me bilbofett, does JJJ come with an alternate vest and rolled up sleeved arms? Oh and rolled up newspaper accessory?

Yes, yes, and yes. Plus the regular paper has movie Tony Stark holding a press conference on it. Also the tie is a Spirit one painted red(not sure if that was known)

Tell me bilbofett, does JJJ come with an alternate vest and rolled up sleeved arms? Oh and rolled up newspaper accessory?

Yes, yes, and yes. Plus the regular paper has movie Tony Stark holding a press conference on it. Also the tie is a Spirit one painted red(not sure if that was known)

Than you sir, you just made my day. :thumbsup:

JJJ.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE