UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 43? - Spidey Comic-based

fwoosheyman

1331832532[/url]' post='218240']

I have 10 Jamesons. One is mine, the other for said board member. I don't mind having all those newspapers, but I'm not sure what I'd do with eight blue suits, lol.

Some ideas... Matt Murdock, Det Stan Carter, Peter Parker, prof X, Beast, comic Spirit, Clark Kent...

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i use the extra suits for Matt Murdock, "Comic style" Coulson, and Suit Nick Fury; i like to think that SHIELD would issue blue suits to higher-up agents just like the blue jumpsuits (i figure black would only make sense if the normal uniform was black).

Prefer my Fury to use the old Fury face too; that with the Mr. Fantastic (TRU) hair and new body is perfect. Haven't picked up Black Spidey yet, but all the others are absolutely incredible.

Stellar wave.

I have 10 Jamesons. One is mine, the other for said board member. I don't mind having all those newspapers, but I'm not sure what I'd do with eight blue suits, lol.

you could sell a JJ or 3 to me if you really don’t have a use for them :whistling: (you can even keep the papers)

I got Aunt May and SHIELD agent yesterday (thanks, Luke!) and I have an JJJ on the way (thanks Mattallica!). After getting the SHIELD agent out of the package, I can see why everyone's going nuts for these guys. Makes me second guess passing up the Dumdum set so many times at TRU, but there's probably still one there. And while we can all cobble together a decent Nick Fury, it would be great if DST gave us an official update - plus it would be another chance to get more agent bodies.

Oh and Aunt May is pretty cool too if you're in to older lady mates. :biggrin:

You either stand with that QC, or you are with the terrorists.

Had this wave sitting in my BBTS loot, finally got it today. Jonah's pretty great, but Spidey and especially Daredevil are the surprises here for me, both just perfect mates in person. Love how they did the cheekbones on DD's face and mask to line up. Tampo on the front page of my newspaper was messed up though, which was a bit of a bummer for such a cool accessory :confused:

President Bush?? :unsure:

LOL

It does look like Bush. Would look great next to Luke's Obama. Of course, they would need to be displayed on one of his warn-torn dioramas, battling it out to the death.

President Bush?? :unsure:

LOL

It does look like Bush. Would look great next to Luke's Obama. Of course, they would need to be displayed on one of his warn-torn dioramas, battling it out to the death.

While J. Jonah JHitler and Joseph Stalin loom in the distance.

No way these aren't intentional.

God i love this wave. :sweat:

Yep, Patch face and Stretch Attack Mr. Fantastic hair. I tried the old old Reed hair, but it didn't work well for me. And I don't have the newer TRU Reed, but I think either piece works fine. I really love these SHIELD Agents.

I went with this combination also. I thought Patches head looked better then the original Nick Fury head.