UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
MisterPL

DC Vinimates

FYI, ToyNK.com now has an exclusive shirtless Arthur Curry Aquaman from Justice League:

DCD-OCT178149-CB_1200x.jpgDCD-OCT178149-CC_1200x.jpgDCD-OCT178149-CA_1200x.jpg

And while I"m sure everyone has their Nightwing/Batgirl 2-pack by now, DC Series 3 hits very soon!

Dee4l88X0AAGHKm.jpg

That classic Superman SDCC 2 pack looks awesome... Kills me that we're not getting it as Minimates. I would be ALL over that!

You wouldn't be alone. We need to find a unique category for DC Minimates. Maybe they could be key chains or scented air fresheners.

Articulated key freshener tiger bikers.

We need to work in a butane lighter for the flames. Otherwise I think we've found our category!

Walgreens has marked their DC Vinimates down to $2.49. 

I continue to confuse Walgreens with Walmart ..........so which were the Walgreens exclusives ? I'm thinking BD Batman & Black Lantern .....anything else? My thanks in advance .

Whilst I'm at it ....which are the Walmart exclusives (any licence) ?

Posted (edited)

Walgreens' only exclusives were the 2 you listed, Black Lantern  and Justice League BD Batman, per Zach it sounds like they may be done with the line due to lack of sales.

So far, the only Walmart exclusive has been Kingdom Hearts Valor Form Sora.

Edited by youbastards

20 hours ago, JeffBohn said:

Walgreens has marked their DC Vinimates down to $2.49. 

Not that they're not worth full price (I bought CW Flash, Iron Giant, Dr. Manhattan, & Pumpkin King Jack all at full price), but not all stores have. I really want that batarang Batman, but not enough to pay full price, and have only found him at full price or marked down to $5, lol. :confused:

Exactly, I've bought plenty at full price (Predator, Aliens, Stay Puft, Dr. Manhattan, all 3 Cthulhus and even ventured into Hot Topics for Zim and Gir).  But for $2.49 I'll buy any of them!

Nope. That's a familiar and slippery slope for me.

The only Vinimates I buy are ones that complement my Minimates collection. I know from experience how weak I am, especially when it comes to DC characters. It'd start with Batman, then Robin, then the Super Friends, some more Justice League characters, "Okay, just a few villains..."

Nope.

Ha, I'm the same.  I've already started thinking that since I've got Batman and Harley, maybe I should pick up the rest of the Bat-family... which will lead to the rest of the DC characters.

I came very close to buying a couple during the TRU closing (Superman and the Joker) but I put 'em back for much the same reason. However, if I saw that great Bronze Age Batman for a price like that I don't think I could resist.

I am collecting the Arrowverse ones. And then I picked up the Teen Titans. And Wonder Woman. And Armored Batman and Comic Superman. And Catwoman and Joker just arrived. And I have the lanterns. And ....

Slippery aslop indeed!