UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Power Rangers Minimates

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Walked into my LCBS today & got smacked with a set by the owner immediately. Got my spares ordered afterwards from Luke's so I can keep one sealed  while having have others for display/weapon swiping for the movie rangers. Really hoping we gets some villains to go with these. Currently looking for missing Black Order MCU mates to display the movie Rangers smacking around while using Battle Beasts for the TV team.

Edited by HellfireSamurai

Those are beautiful @DSTZach, it's fantastic to see them all together. I also want to recreate that pose, and modified these Scarlet Spider hands for the Green Ranger.

MMPR translate fantastically into Minimates, and it's clear these have been made with so much love and attention to detail. Every figure is perfect.

It would be a massive shame if we didn't get at least one set of villains; maybe a four-pack with core villains and an accompanying Putty Patroller 2-pack (I know I'd buy more than my fair share).

2 hours ago, luke314pi said:

Here's some good news for this line - the Series 2 Box Set is completely sold out for retailers. We just grabbed the last case this morning from Diamond. 

THIS IS AWESOME!!!

1 hour ago, buttheadsmate said:

I can't help wondering why Series 2 has sold out quite so rapidly whilst Series 1 remains abundant ? I have my own views but I'd be intrigued to hear others .

Possibly the incentive to buy two sets to have two teams. 

On 5/3/2023 at 7:48 AM, buttheadsmate said:

I can't help wondering why Series 2 has sold out quite so rapidly whilst Series 1 remains abundant ? I have my own views but I'd be intrigued to hear others .

Possibly people waiting for Series 2 to release so they knew for sure they would have the complete team. Also may have to due with people snatching up merch due to JDF passing.