UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Collections...

They all look kinda cute cramped together like that... It's like they're all looking for seats at the Iron Man 2 premiere :P

D'ya know what would be cool? If someone somehow made an in-scale fort/building/castle out of Minimate boxes!

Hey, custom idea.

Edited by NorthRaider

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Minimates only fill Up A Third of the Large zip-lock bags. I hope I get some nice set up for my Minimates one Day! I would take a picture of it, because I love taking pictures of them, but it's too depressing. <_<

....... or did I miss something?

It would be unfair to comment, too specifically ,on what I believe you may have missed .....or are missing :rolleyes:

I have seen one or two more 'orderly arranged' collections but I'll concede that if that's the way you display your collection then that is up to you :unsure: Nice yellow blank there as well.... :pinch:

Edited by buttheadsmate

Yes, Super, they were custom commissions--now amongst my very favorite Minimates.

And BHM, is that one of the blanks you don't have yet? If so, that is absolutely hilarious :lol:

Edited by karamazov80

• 3 weeks later...

Go to Borders Books. Find the section for stationary and paper stuff. On a clearance table, if they have any left, are these awesome pull back robots. The cool thing about them is the great little display case they come in. They are stackable and fit two 3" minimates perfectly. Go buy now... I almost forgot the price... $1.00, that's right, I said one, measly, dollar.

P1010022_editedSmall.jpg

Edited by hulk197

So my dad bought a new shelf for me to put my minimates on. Here are some pictures, hopefully they're not too blurry:

post-2431-1253697029_thumb.jpg

The whole thing, with schoolbooks and comic-books on the bottom section and of course minimates galore. Obviously I don't have as much as a lot of people here.

post-2431-1253697038_thumb.jpg

Two rows of four-pack box sets and some stray minimates (DC ones, they don't have a re-useable box)

post-2431-1253697059_thumb.jpg

My two-packs, set up neatly above on another, and plenty of space in front of them for more, or a display of some of them.

post-2431-1253697075_thumb.jpg

And some more 'mates on the bottom. My once beautiful display of the big figures fighting has now been wrecked :( They're all just kinda piled up and sitting there now.

My collection is expanding. My focus is X-Men, but some extras sneak in there from time to time. Enjoy!

Hey, you bought my Sherlock Homes! Awesome!

It is my favorite Mate at this point. I'm going to try to find some more furniture for him and make a whole study scene.

Superman!

post-1827-1254176750_thumb.jpg

Just got the DCUC Supes from Handsomedevil (thanks!), and realized that I have lots of Supermen. Then started posing them, and realized that I have way too many! I also have the huge 12-13 inch JLU version and a smaller JLU version, but they were boxed up. I probably have more than that :lol: