UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Collections...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Please ignore any crappy Photoshopped "Custom WIP placeholders")

DSCN3512.jpg

Love the custom Bob TENIM_art. I did the exact same thing when i got mine. Movie Pete's grin is the goofiest spare head I had but it fits soooo well.

a new Nightcrawler with a purple translucent BAMF base like Rachel's Phoenix

Okay, that would just be the coolest base ever! You need to send that suggestion into the DST Q&A page right now!

Especially since odds are even that Marvel is about to murder him in X-Men:Second Coming. :angry:

It could be a tribute to him... and well, the coolest base ever.

i wanted to put up a new display today so i decided it was time to unleash the sentinels onto the X-Men (and deadpool, who is jumping, not flying BTW)

DSC04312.jpg

DSC04313.jpg

DSC04314.jpg

DSC04315.jpg

DSC04316.jpg

Also, here is my Iron Man armory on my workdesk. I like to think he is working on a suit of armor when posed like that.

DSC04311.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
If I guess how many jellybeans minimates are in the jar, do win them?

*grabs a tape measure and a calculator to estimate the height and diameter of the jar with*

P.S. While we're talking amorphous, suspiciously-stored Minimate collections here, here's a pic I took last year of my 'mates.

If I guess how many jellybeans minimates are in the jar, do win them?

*grabs a tape measure and a calculator to estimate the height and diameter of the jar with*

P.S. While we're talking amorphous, suspiciously-stored Minimate collections here, here's a pic I took last year of my 'mates.

LOL too funny maybe stuff like this should have its own thread. To be honest, I had them all piled in a heap on a small storage container but it was getting too messy. I had this pretzel jar so I figured I'd put then in there. In the process I managed to organize my spare parts

parts.jpg

wow mrjasontodd, that is a whole mess of sentinels there. any extra Rachel Summers variants you perhaps might wanna spare!

and mtd20_2000, where di you get those cool display cases?

hulk197 is correct. I got both the stair display cases and single display cases at the container store. They are relatively cheap ($9.99 and 4.99, I think). I also get my storage containers for extra minimates at the container store. When I get home, I will try to post some pictures of the storage containers in case anyone is interested in them.

You can get display cases like that at The Container Store.

They aren't everywhere and I've never ordered from them online. I usually make a trip there when I go down to visit northern Virginia. The cases are really nice and the prices aren't bad at all!

I believe Luke has the "three step" display cases in his store... I have one from The Container Store with all my Spidey variants in it. I'd like to get a few more for Iron Man and Hulk at least.

wow mrjasontodd, that is a whole mess of sentinels there. any extra Rachel Summers variants you perhaps might wanna spare!

and mtd20_2000, where di you get those cool display cases?

hulk197 is correct. I got both the stair display cases and single display cases at the container store. They are relatively cheap ($9.99 and 4.99, I think). I also get my storage containers for extra minimates at the container store. When I get home, I will try to post some pictures of the storage containers in case anyone is interested in them.

In the front row is Invisible Woman and Mr. Fantastic, where did you get those two? How about a close up.

Scott

I believe Luke has the "three step" display cases in his store...

I *think* they may be sold out at this stage.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i remember Luke saying he had trouble getting them back in?

Here are some pictures of my storage containers that I got at the container store. The container on top is seperate, but they come with grooves on the top so they will fit on top of one another.

Zombieboyfiend here is a better picture, in a new thread, I started on the Marvel minimate page.

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=8225

post-2109-1274323202.jpg

post-2109-1274323235.jpg

post-2109-1274323257.jpg

Edited by mtd20_2000

I believe Luke has the "three step" display cases in his store...

I *think* they may be sold out at this stage.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i remember Luke saying he had trouble getting them back in?

Thats a bummer...

I have several of these cases still brand new, never used that I would be more than happy to sell and or trade

Jeff of the Miniacs

Here are some pictures of my storage containers that I got at the container store. The container on top is seperate, but they come with grooves on the top so they will fit on top of one another.

Zombieboyfiend here is a better picture, in a new thread, I started on the Marvel minimate page.

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=8225

you Americans have really surprised plug sockets