UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Collections...

I never got into the JLU style of figure, I think its the body shape. But I do like they have released Justice Guild figures. I'm a big fan of obscure or one off characters. (Elseworlds, Tangent, Amalgam, Just Imagine,)

Oh and great collection. I see collections and rooms like that now and can olny think what my reaction would be if I was a young kid again, it would be like walking into Alladins cave.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rad, if i had kids i\'d invest in those Vault Doors in banks. Three. \'Cause that\'s how many banks i\'d rob just for them. I have it all mapped out and...haha, whoops. ;)

No AFI?? You know it\'s a site...right?? Actionfigureinsider.com?? One of the best toy news sites on the web?? Full coverage of the Mattel/DC panel?? Home of some lucky bastard who just so happened to win an Infinite Heroes mega-Anit-Monitor and share it on the site (bastard; that\'s unfair luck.)?? ;)

But i\'d try to get a way to watch it; there\'s some great reveals in there. If you want, i\'ll post links in another thread. Not wanting to spam. ;)

EDIT: Just found a link with pictures on one of my favorite sites, Custom Justice!! (JLU customs)

http://customjustice.dchallofjustice.com/f...7;topicseen#new

Almost all the news in pics. Eclipso is part of a 6 pack with eclipsed versions of the league. Thanagarians officially rule. And i need to get into some Green Guardsman and Black Siren. :lol: Oh, and sorry. All figures NOW come with stands. ;)

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

You... let.... children.... near...... them...... :ohmy:

I'm kidding :D

So are you....aren't you Rad :ermm:

No mate, the boy is allowed in the room under supervision. His favourites are the Falcon and the Daleks/K9.

No AFI?? You know it\'s a site...right?? Actionfigureinsider.com?? One of the best toy news sites on the web?? Full coverage of the Mattel/DC panel?? Home of some lucky bastard who just so happened to win an Infinite Heroes mega-Anit-Monitor and share it on the site (bastard; that\'s unfair luck.)?? ;)

Sorry dude I'd assumed AFI was some kind of fanboy TV Channel. I get so little web time nowadays that I seldom get a chance to check out all that's out there.

Stop showing me JLU stuff. I'm in rehab!!! :D

Despite how unlikely it may be, it is, theoretically possible that someone noticed I hadn't done another minimates movie in awhile. No, I haven't given up and the scripts are done for the next 3 episodes. It actually has more to do with the renos we've been doing. Finally I have a studio downstairs.

Here are the minimates that have finally made it on the wall:

When I had last counted my mates I had about 200, so when I bought cases I was sure 12 cases @ 32 mates apiece would be plenty. Turns out my count was old and have nowhere near enough space in the cases. :(

(The open spots are for the mates who will be starring in the next movie.)

post-102-1248811421_thumb.jpg

post-102-1248811591_thumb.jpg

post-102-1248811676_thumb.jpg

post-102-1248811737_thumb.jpg

Great set up. Where did you get those cases from and what do they cost?

Despite how unlikely it may be, it is, theoretically possible that someone noticed I hadn't done another minimates movie in awhile. No, I haven't given up and the scripts are done for the next 3 episodes. It actually has more to do with the renos we've been doing. Finally I have a studio downstairs.

When I had last counted my mates I had about 200, so when I bought cases I was sure 12 cases @ 32 mates apiece would be plenty. Turns out my count was old and have nowhere near enough space in the cases. :(

Nestle

I love these cases!! I have 12 on my wall right now with 2 more waiting to go up once I re-do my toy room. These only house my marvel minimates and once the SDCC stuff comes my marvel ones alone will be 10 cases full!

ps - I cant wait for more movies from you!

pps - my own project is in the writing stages as well as set and custom gathering - but I am moving away from stop motion and more to the printed comic for it.

Jeff of the Miniacs

Great set up. Where did you get those cases from and what do they cost?

The cases are HotWheels Classics Showcases. They come in packs of 2 for $20 (If you can find them). Seems they are either easy to find... Or impossible. I picked mine up at a local Zellers.

I see Holiday Wolverine :)

LOL. Thatnks again Boyd. ;)

Nestle

I love these cases!! I have 12 on my wall right now with 2 more waiting to go up once I re-do my toy room. These only house my marvel minimates and once the SDCC stuff comes my marvel ones alone will be 10 cases full!

ps - I cant wait for more movies from you!

pps - my own project is in the writing stages as well as set and custom gathering - but I am moving away from stop motion and more to the printed comic for it.

Jeff of the Miniacs

Thanks Jeff!

It's been a long time since we've seen any of your famous movies so I'm excited to see what you have lined up.

You don't know of any place locally that still has these in your neighborhood, do you?

I'm kinda kicking myself for not picking up more when I had the chance.

I don't think I've ever shown mine...

My first collection of action figures from my childhood which included Megos, Star Wars, & G.I. Joes was sold in 1994, when I got my first apartment unfortunately. Around the same time I started building up a second collection of action figures, shown in these first 2 pictures...These have been stored away, however...

post-2001-1249136122_thumb.jpg

post-2001-1249136161_thumb.jpg

My Minimates are currently on display in front of a bunch of older books that I read years ago:

post-2001-1249136281_thumb.jpgpost-2001-1249136308_thumb.jpg

post-2001-1249136323_thumb.jpg

post-2001-1249136338_thumb.jpg

post-2001-1249136351_thumb.jpg

post-2001-1249136372_thumb.jpg

The cases are HotWheels Classics Showcases. They come in packs of 2 for $20 (If you can find them). Seems they are either easy to find... Or impossible. I picked mine up at a local Zellers.

I just found these cases at Target.com for anyone interested. I would love to pick some of these up, but the minimates that would fill the spaces are taking up all my $...

BS

Ok so I figured that since I added a bunch of minimates this last week I needed to do an update of my collection pics. It has also been like 2 years since I last did this so here we go! These are just quick pics but give the general idea of my setup. My currect count of non-duplicate minimates is 656 with about 9 more in the mail currently to add from trades, I have several duplicates on display as well including all the Tony Starks without his armor on in the back corner of the IM shelf, and my two C3 Batwings with Pilot Batmans aren't pictured here. I have abondoned several other collecting endeavors so that I could be as much of a minimate completist as possible and I think I am doing ok so far! I have a small workroom that is my office but also my toy display room. I love this room, just sitting in it looking at my toys makes me happy.!

post-1769-1249229166_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1249229219_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1249229275_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1249229327_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1249229421_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1249229476_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1249229518_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1249229597_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1249229651_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1249229708_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1249229757_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1249229809_thumb.jpg