UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Collections...

great looking set up man!!

as for four missing - gold and silver spideys, blue 03 blank and the 3 inch soap mate?

Jeff of the Miniacs

Thanks Jeff,

Funny enough I don't ever count the spideys, cause I really have no chance of getting them mostly due to the amount that they go for. And I just realized it was only 3 that I don't have, not including the spideys. I just recently acquired the green 03.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing you're at least missing the Riot Attack Spidey. I know that's been hard for me to find.

'Raft-B*ggered Petey ' is now very very rare ......especially loose. He IS especially loose now because he's Raft-Bug............................

Edit: I have edited my post with due deference to those who might easily be offended...too easily offended.

Edited by buttheadsmate

I'm not totally savy on all the 'Mates released, but i couldn't find a Movie Colossus in your collection?

I also noticed that you don't yet have the White Phoenix figure from SuperHero Squad.

Edit: Oops - nebver mind , i found him : P

Edited by Nessex

Thanks guys!

I picked up the white phoenix a couple of weeks ago but haven't opened her yet. The eva girls are on the bottom shelf I couldn't bring myself to put them with the other mates cause they would just get lost in there. I ordered both icons Phoenixes and I happened to see the red a few days ago and yeah I totally agree. Now I just have to find room. The three I am still missing are blue 03, toyfair 05, and (of course) ADV soapmate.

Thanks again guys.

I've been doing a lot of remodeling on the house. We finished setting up our office last month. Here is my tiny corner of heaven. The rest of my Minimates are in plastic organizer boxes.

The shelves and display boxes are from The Container Store.

A No Prize for the following:

1. Name the two Minimates that need to be made and added to the second image.

2. Name the DVD set on my desk.

3. Guess the cover image on my laptop (if you can spot it and figure it out!).

post-5-1238554279_thumb.jpg

post-5-1238554294_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jatta Pake

Woohoo! You moved them out of the big plastic tub! :P

Your DVDs look like battlestar Galactica (not sure), and the second pic looks like a short-lived Avengers lineup of some sort (again, not sure). But seeing Wanda on that lineup, my mind suddenly started screaming "green-suited Quicksilver..."

I'm new here and I just started collecting since February of this year.

Right now I'm only collecting Marvel and DC.Most are still unopened in the package.

I'm hoping to display them once I move.Greetings to all

post-2890-1238608180_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the Multiverse jboogie!

That is quite a spiffy display you've got there! :D And impressive too, I see quite a few sets in there I haven't even managed to set my eyes on in person yet.

Right now I'm only collecting Marvel and DC.Most are still unopened in the package.

Wow, that's less than 2 months of collecting! :ohmy: Impressive. However, you need to open those bad boys up.

Wow, that's less than 2 months of collecting! :ohmy: Impressive. However, you need to open those bad boys up.

Two months ago I walked into the comic book store and bought a pack of wave 22 and 24 for my daughter.I opened them up for her and saw that piece of paper that was filled with minimates.Ever since then I've been on Ebay and all over the net looking for those plastic pieces of crack.

I have a bag of loose ones but my wife says she kind of likes the packaging for them.

Wow, you guys have such nice displays!

Sometimes I set mine up, but most of the time, they're like this:

post-2840-1238629542_thumb.jpg

Please note these aren't all of my 'mates. My LOTR and 3-inchers are in a box somewhere in the garage.

Edited by Iowa

Here is mine, click to enlarge:

MinimateDisplay2.jpg

This is the display that got me into Minimates. I remember seeing this posted over on Fwoosh and saying "Damn those things look better than I thought. I'm gonna get some" It's all your fault Luke!

The DVD set is Battlestar Galactica season three (positive). The case on the top of the pile is disc four.

Correct. I've been ripping DVDs to my iPod so I can watch on the train to/from work.

And our resident Marvel-ite, MinimateEspo25, is correct! Mockingbird and Tigra are needed to finish Avengers West Coast. I don't recall Spider-Woman being on the team very long, so I'm not adding her.

And yes, NorthRaider, they are out of the purple tub!

Finally, welcome jboogie. These guys are plastic crack.