UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Sony Playstation Minimates

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dead space,uncharted as a whole line,god of war,street fighter,twisted metal,mass effect,ninja gaiden,metroid,the old republic,dark souls,duke nukem,gears of war? is it one of them? also is it video game only lines are are we gonna see movie or comic lines? i still pray for tmnt,spawn,hellboy........

Probably revisiting that line that had the canceled 4 pack with the scantily clad women and the running themes of misogyn, er, empowerment of women by making them unapologetic sex objects and whatnot.

We'll have a few new lines at the show, from video games and movies and comics. Not revealing which just yet. Sorry, BRB.

Let's see, for the game, its gotta be DC Universe Online right? well, I tried :confused:

For the Comics, I'd like to see Dynamite comics, lots of great characters in those books their doing.

Thanks for posting the pics. I was debating whether or not to pick these up, but now that I've seen your pics, I can say that these are pretty neat looking, but I have no interests in the characters. So I still don't know.

This is pretty much how I feel about these licenses too. I guess everyone has their own tastes, seeing as though i'm not completist i'm picking and choosing which Minimates I want.

I've never played Ratchet & Clank, Never played unchartered or Jak & Daxter.. I admit they do look very cool but just not sold on getting them. :unsure:

I think considering how cool the Halo Minimates look its more likely i'd get them, i'd also be interested in A-Team, Metal Gear Solid & Killzone minimates, but seeing as though I read earlier two of those licenses have gone, and with the A-Team film and figures being released last year i doubt these will happen.

I will say this, even though I haven't played the series, i do recognise the characters, DST done a great job of recreating them by likeness. :)

Rich

We'll have a few new lines at the show, from video games and movies and comics. Not revealing which just yet. Sorry, BRB.

Please oh please let it be...

197400-mortalkombatheader.jpg

Oh man :lol:

I would be all over that License. I really like the Street Fighter Minimates, it was these that got me back into Minimates after i'd picked up a cheap Demitri & Morrigan 2pack. :biggrin:

Can you imagine how awesome Mortal Kombat Minimates would be??? :thumbsup:

It's good they've mentioned new videogame licenses, although that could be any. *Crosses fingers it is one i'll buy into*

Please oh please oh please oh please let it be...

SuperSmashBrosWallpaper2800.jpg

The amount of joy this would bring me would be endless. Let's all consider the sheer awesomeness a Donkey Kong Minimate would bring on the world.

Kirby and the like would be nigh impossible to execute well, I think, but there's plenty of characters here that would be exceptional.

I want Falco.

Edited by The Geohound

SuperSmashBrosWallpaper2800.jpg

The amount of joy this would bring me would be endless. Let's all consider the sheer awesomeness a Donkey Kong Minimate would bring on the world.

Kirby and the like would be nigh impossible to execute well, I think, but there's plenty of characters here that would be exceptional.

I want Falco.

If they can make Slimer they can make Kirby. It may not look just right... bit it could exist.

Totally Noob question from me but i have to ask, what are the dates for Toyfair? Is it end of February sometime?

I just want to be sure i don't miss out on any announcements :biggrin:

I want Falco.

If they can make Slimer they can make Kirby. It may not look just right... bit it could exist.

Kirby & Metaknight would be easy, just a sculpted body with minimate feet sticking out. I'd love to see other Smash Bros characters made too, but highly doubt we will see Nintendo minimates anytime soon :sad:

• 6 months later...

They are only getting harder to find because they are now over a year old and most stores have started to clearance them out. My local TRU still has them for $6 a pack, but some have reported finding them for as low as a couple dollars a pack. They've been gone from the TRU.com site for quite some time. I agree with BHM that these are gems that will most likely be better appreciated years from now, after they have been long gone from shelves.

They are only getting harder to find because they are now over a year old and most stores have started to clearance them out. My local TRU still has them for $6 a pack, but some have reported finding them for as low as a couple dollars a pack. They've been gone from the TRU.com site for quite some time. I agree with BHM that these are gems that will most likely be better appreciated years from now, after they have been long gone from shelves.

Yeah they've gotten old enough to be somewhat rare now which makes me almost wish I had picked up that Drake when I had the chance... Oh well he wasn't a priority for me anyway.

Funny story though. For the last three years I've been watching the Watchmen. The Kubricks that is. Their price has been steadily declining since 2009 and I think they'll soon be at a price low enough for me to finally decide to buy them. The'll probably make another price drop before I finally pull the trigger though.

Funny story though. For the last three years I've been watching the Watchmen. The Kubricks that is. Their price has been steadily declining since 2009 and I think they'll soon be at a price low enough for me to finally decide to buy them. The'll probably make another price drop before I finally pull the trigger though.

If you don't pull the trigger on this auction then you're never going to http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kubrick-WATCHMEN-6-Piece-set-A-B-Medicom-DC-Minimates-/280927106328?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item41688f7518

There were some poor saps who actually bought these as blind-box figures before they got boxed in sets . :verymad:

Only consolation is that the secret chase Rorschach (I think it was?) was only available in the blind-boxes & remains pretty elusive on evilbay .

I really loved the Sony sets & I treasure mine. Anybody out there finding cheap shedloads of them at TRU LMK & we'll forge a lasting relationship :biggrin:

If you don't pull the trigger on this auction then you're never going to http://www.ebay.com/...=item41688f7518

I meant I've been watching them in stores. Yeah my TRU still has these little bastards. I'll probably get them next time I'm over there. Thanks for the link though!