UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 9

CortherX

any idea when these will be popping up? from the NYCC pics, there little display card said November '10... i've been checking back here to see if anyone has spotted them yet, but so far i'm guess not? i'm really excited to add Magik and Warlocke to my New Mutants set! and Cannonball and Shatterstar to X-Force.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any idea when these will be popping up? from the NYCC pics, there little display card said November '10... i've been checking back here to see if anyone has spotted them yet, but so far i'm guess not? i'm really excited to add Magik and Warlocke to my New Mutants set! and Cannonball and Shatterstar to X-Force.

I checked my TRU last week and keep checking the web daily.

I get the feeling we'll see these around Black Friday. I hope not as I really don't want to have to go to TRU on that Friday.

Man, December is going to be a stuffed stocking/nut punch from DST! TRU Marvel wave 9, TRU Halo wave 1, TRU Heroes box set, Disney Heroes box set, LCS Marvel wave 37 (presumably), LCS Halo box set, LCS Halo Warthog... am I forgetting anything?

Edited by Lobsterman

Man, December is going to be a stuffed stocking/nut punch from DST! TRU Marvel wave 9, TRU Halo wave 1, TRU Heroes box set, Disney Heroes box set, LCS Marvel wave 38 (presumably), LCS Halo box set, LCS Halo Warthog... am I forgetting anything?

The Minimate Carrying Case. ;)

Edit: Also the Halo single pack army builders.

i'd be surprised if we didn't get a Dani and Magma 2 pack some soon... they're the only 2 we're missing from the original team.

I really hope we do . . . but have we ever seen a 2-pack from Marvel with 2 females in it. The only one that springs to mind is Rogue & Mystique. . .

In fact - they may be the only Girl/Girl 2-pack Minimates have ever done!

EDIT: DC have had WonderWoman & Cheetah and Batwoman & The Question. Still . . . that's pretty slim odds on a Girl/Girl 2-pack.

Edited by Nessex

I'd love a Falcon/Brother Voodoo 2-pack. 458345.gif

As for finishing off X-Force...a con-exclusive boxed set: Siryn, Sunspot, Rictor, Boom-Boom. Done.

(Finishing off the modern team: Vanisher, Elixir [with gold paint, not yellow or orange or whatever the frak other colors he's been seen in in the comics; maybe a translucent black hand for his death power], Wolfsbane [with a sculpted wolf head; give her the pre-transformation "S&M mask" on the standard Minimate head underneath] & Battle-Damaged Wolverine*. Complete with a TRU 2-pack with Modern Domino & Fantomex [since we know he's coming, just not with whom]. Ka-kow.)

*You know they would, and if I can get all that I mentioned, I'll take another Wolverine, I don't care. Or, throw Domino in the boxed set, put Wolvie with Fantomex. Without another Wolverine (since he's in the Uncanny boxed set), we have an odd number of characters.

I'd be thrilled if DST made those, Tenime. Thrilled, I say. And then I'd be even more thrilled to have X-Force behind us, making room for X-Factor.

And although I really don't think I could care less about Brother Voodoo, but I would buy any pack that included Falcon. It's a travesty that he hasn't already been made.