UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Error, Does not compute?

Punisher

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your still wrong your thinking of x-statix/x-something else.

X-force is wolverine,x-23,warpath,archangel,elixer,wolfsbane and maybe some other people. :P

No offense dude, but that's crazy! Next thing, you'll be telling me Spiderman and Wolverine are Avengers :lol:

. . .crazy kids these days. . .

True i am crazy and i am a kid but i am also correct(i think :blink:) and spidey and wolvie are avengers well new avengers!

Are you even sure you know marvel ;) maybe old marvel!!!!!

...crazy old people these days.....

As much fun as it is decoding these reveals, I'm a bit puzzled why we're getting so many rehashes in this wave. Of the five we've learned, only two are new characters, as I don't count zombie ravaged Black Panther as the character. Granted I appreciate that they are actual comic related versions, and Daredevil has been MIA in the line for a while, but I want to scratch a few guys off my wishlist. PLEASE!!

Oh, and I REALLY hope Daredevil comes with the Owl. That would be awesome.

Why do I sorely miss TBT! all of a sudden? :(

I dont know could you tell us! :blink:

I don't know TBT! from the beginning, but I was able to steal a glance of him. (Some might say he's a legend. A myth. But some do know better.) I don't think that a humble attempt to explain who TBT! is will really help you imagine his, well, strong personality, but you might imagine him as a multiversian variant of Mr. Wolf; he has the possibility to help. Maybe people. Maybe the Multiverse. In his own way. He's not here to say "please". He's here to tell you what to do. And if self-preservation is an instinct you possess, you better fracking do it and do it quick. He's here to help. If his help's not appreciated, lots of luck, gentlemen. Oh, and he's especially helpful if someone doesn't get something. For instance a joke. Or irony. Or sarcasm. And he doesn't use subtle hints. He uses a verbal 44. magnum like Callahan to make things clear. And that's not ment metaphorical.

All in all, he's loveable and currently missed. :(

Did Baron Zemo work with Hydra? I know Baron Von Strucker did.

Nope, neither one did (that I know of).

uhhh check your facts there... Baron Von Stucker has a deep history with Hydra.

Whoa, I completely mistyped that. Strucker, of course, founded Hydra. Man, I even had Drinky Crow catch me on my mistake! How embarrassing!

Is it too early to ask if these are just rumors or if they've been confirmed?

If so, what's this for? The next series? Who all do we have? Black Panther, Storm and a Hydra Agent? Armored Daredevil too?

How could they be rumors? They are direct from DST. It doesn't get more confirmed than that.

We don't know for certain how these will be released, but given the army builder, a standard wave is the most likely method, since DST is doing army builders in the standard comic waves from now on.

Is it too early to ask if these are just rumors or if they've been confirmed?

If so, what's this for? The next series? Who all do we have? Black Panther, Storm and a Hydra Agent? Armored Daredevil too?

There are rumours of the confirmation which are currently unconfirmed although the confirmed rumours are as yet just rumours possibly confirmed. This however is unconfirmed speculation....rumour has it. I was christened but I have never been confirmed.

Where have you been all week ?

As much fun as it is decoding these reveals, I'm a bit puzzled why we're getting so many rehashes in this wave. Of the five we've learned, only two are new characters, as I don't count zombie ravaged Black Panther as the character. Granted I appreciate that they are actual comic related versions, and Daredevil has been MIA in the line for a while, but I want to scratch a few guys off my wishlist. PLEASE!!

Oh, and I REALLY hope Daredevil comes with the Owl. That would be awesome.

Sorry I have to disagree of the figures we have learned about I dont count any as a rehash has such the closest one would prob be the new wolverine but even I can let that one slide as its a costume not seen before in minimate form. The figures upto now actually do scratch off a few figures from alot of wishlists I would say that armoured daredevil is for me the most obscure one to come to light.

Storm: The first 616 Storm to get a general release the other 616 Storm is much sought after from a hard to find boxset

Black Panther: Same as Storm the other BP is an exclusives pack.

Hydra Agent: Never been released

Armoured Daredevil: Nearly 1 and a half or 2 and a half years (going by MMDB) since the last daredevil (Zombie/Marvel Knights) So again good for new collectors even though not a much seen comic style costume.

X-Force Wolverine: Another Logan but a costume not seen before compared to the yellow one which has been done to death.

Maybe Armored DD will come with something obscure... like Mr. Fear? Heh. Or the Matador. Or... Gladiator? (Melvin Potter)

(or maybe DD is the one that will be packed with Hydra)

I guess I'm hoping either Panther or Devil will be packed with one of their villains, 'cause I would really dig Klaw, Man-Ape, or any one of DD's villainous menagerie.

Maybe Armored DD will come with something obscure... like Mr. Fear? Heh. Or the Matador. Or... Gladiator? (Melvin Potter)

(or maybe DD is the one that will be packed with Hydra)

I guess I'm hoping either Panther or Devil will be packed with one of their villains, 'cause I would really dig Klaw, Man-Ape, or any one of DD's villainous menagerie.

You said it. Klaw, Owl, Mr. Fear, Gladiator, Stilt-Man, Leap Frog... awww, yeah!

I've been working alot the past week and haven't had time to do much but play catch up on here.

What's the series run-down so far exactly?

Hydra somebody

Black Panther

Storm

Armored DD

-?

-?

The Hydra Agent being the army builder will be packed with the variant and I cant see there being two DD's in this wave if this is a wave.

The way I see this wave packed together is

X-Force Wolverine & Armoured Daredevil ( I dont know much about ADD but I can guess this maybe when he was in a violent phase so would fit with X-Force Wolvie as This is a violent style in X-Force.)

Black Panther & Hydra Agent or Storm & Hydra Agent. I know Storm and BP make a perfect pack but I'm guessing Storm or BP are the figures to get a variant in this wave. Be it Classic or Modern BP. Or White Costume/Black Costume Storm.

That leaves one more 2 pack. Looking at the figures my perfect last 2 figures to round out this wave would be Klaw or Gladiator. But I wouldn't bet against an Electra or Kingpin

The Hydra Agent being the army builder will be packed with the variant and I cant see there being two DD's in this wave if this is a wave.

My first thought was that Armored Daredevil would have to be the variant to a regular DD update, just because it's such an obscure version (one of the few announced mates I've ever had to Google :blink: ). But my second thought was that Cosmic Spidey wasn't a chase, so who the hell knows... Either way this is shaping up to be one weird wave.

X-Force Wolverine huh? I was kinda hoping if they did him they'd do him in a box set alongside some of the other X-Force team... (Warpath, X-23, Archangel, Elixir, Domino, Wolfsbane) To me, that'd be cooler.

And more Jim Lee versions of X-Men please! XD If we're getting Storm... Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast, Bishop, and/or Rogue would be nice... Especially since we're getting close versions of Gambit, Sabretooth, Wolverine, and Psylocke soon and already gotten descent versions of Archangel and Iceman.

Amen to BOTH of those thoughts. I was hoping we'd get a modern X-Force wave - just because i think AA/DST would have a hard time moving X-23, Warpath, Wolfsbane etc. . . without a Wolverine to help 'sell' the wave. (At least i'm sure, that's what their thinking would be)

And a big 'Hell Yeah' to the Jim Lee Cyclops, Jean Grey, Bishop - Bring on Omega Red & Sinister too!

I don't know TBT! from the beginning, but I was able to steal a glance of him. (Some might say he's a legend. A myth. But some do know better.) I don't think that a humble attempt to explain who TBT! is will really help you imagine his, well, strong personality, but you might imagine him as a multiversian variant of Mr. Wolf; he has the possibility to help. Maybe people. Maybe the Multiverse. In his own way. He's not here to say "please". He's here to tell you what to do. And if self-preservation is an instinct you possess, you better fracking do it and do it quick. He's here to help. If his help's not appreciated, lots of luck, gentlemen. Oh, and he's especially helpful if someone doesn't get something. For instance a joke. Or irony. Or sarcasm. And he doesn't use subtle hints. He uses a verbal 44. magnum like Callahan to make things clear. And that's not ment metaphorical.

Can we get this bronzed? Or engraved on the front page? This is so beautiful I want to cry.

I guess my point was that the first few reveals were exciting, Storm I'm not that into because I have the Giant Size version, but I know a lot of people don't, plus she'll more than likely come with Black Panther, so it makes sense, and Hydra I was VERY psyched about, but the last two being new versions of characters we already have haven't been as exciting as the first ones, at least to me personally.

I hope Klaw and a more obscure Daredevil character are also to be revealed, as I feel like Klaw's chances are strong if he's packed with BP, about zero if not.

Didn't mabait just do an Armored Daredevil custom? Would that make him his first custom to get "replaced" by an official version? It's official, the man's a Multiverser! :lol:

Now I'm having mixed feelings about this manner of wave reveals. DST should've probably saved the "best" for last so we won't find ourselves underwhelmed by news of a rehash (which is now becoming the case with Wolverine and Daredevil.... not that I'm not excited for these new versions of course :woot:). Does anybody remember way back when Wave 16 was unveiled here, and the very first character announced was Thor?

Can we get this bronzed? Or engraved on the front page? This is so beautiful I want to cry.

Indeed...

Although, this now raises a few questions... (scary how this site can have an article on almost everything)

Edited by NorthRaider

Didn't mabait just do an Armored Daredevil custom? Would that make him his first custom to get "replaced" by an official version? It's official, the man's a Multiverser! :lol:

Now I'm having mixed feelings about this manner of wave reveals. DST should've probably saved the "best" for last so we won't find ourselves underwhelmed by news of a rehash (which is now becoming the case with Wolverine and Daredevil.... not that I'm not excited for these new versions of course :woot:). Does anybody remember way back when Wave 16 was unveiled here, and the very first character announced was Thor?

Indeed...

Although, this now raises a few questions... (scary how this site can have an article on almost everything)

That's scary, Raider. I can see all of us there. We need a chart!

If this 'Forum Pecking Order' chart comes to fruition can I just ask that the following words be banned......pecker,cock,fowl,cluck,clucking,clucker,seed,chick & rooster(Bob 'Cock 'Harris please note).

Little Rad Rooster is offensive ,as is Groundcock ,Cockwinski,Cluck216 ,DST Cluck ,Murderofchicks etc.etc.

I don't know TBT! from the beginning, but I was able to steal a glance of him. (Some might say he's a legend. A myth. But some do know better.) I don't think that a humble attempt to explain who TBT! is will really help you imagine his, well, strong personality, but you might imagine him as a multiversian variant of Mr. Wolf; he has the possibility to help. Maybe people. Maybe the Multiverse. In his own way. He's not here to say "please". He's here to tell you what to do. And if self-preservation is an instinct you possess, you better fracking do it and do it quick. He's here to help. If his help's not appreciated, lots of luck, gentlemen.

love the pulp fiction reference tucked in there, great stuff! gave me a very good laugh.