UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Wars Box Set

drgnrbrn316

Sometimes I wish that I could resist the charm of Minimates based on moral principles.

I also wish that someone else here would share my appreciation of the Secret Wars cover on the back of the package :(

Don't get me wrong I LOVE that minimateized cover!, so much so that I might see if I can talk someone into letting me have/post a higher res version.

T.

Do it! DST seriously needs to make postcards or something of all of their movie posters/comic covers!

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just thinking that. "Hey! A new Rogue! I wonder if we'll get her"

Maybe DS'll pack her with our missing mohawk Storm. Hmmmm.... nah, they'd never do that. They don't want us to own that particular Storm. Damned politics! :verymad:

Edited by MINI_MYTE

That Spider-Man is really starting to grow on me...

I didn't vote for him but that was the most significant thing to happen in Secret Wars. He deserves to be there. I'm looking forward to that Spidey.

<ducks to avoid thrown garbage>

Edited by Rheul

Well, smurf it.

I love the little cover/poster. Happy with three out of the four characters that made the final cut. And the Spidey is growing on me. But "Photon"? Really? I know Marvel owns the rights to Captain Marvel free and clear, they delight in forcing the big red cheese to go by Shazam every chance they get. And I know the "real" Captain Marvel is coming out later this year. But come on, can't Monica have the dignity of her original name in her first actual toy appearance? Why is that too much to ask? >SIGH<

Oh well. Don't want to be one of those "fans who can't be made happy". I am getting both my first and second choices for this set, choice #3 is coming in a two pack. And it really was the only shot the Beyonder was going to get. :biggrin:

Sometimes I wish that I could resist the charm of Minimates based on moral principles.

I also wish that someone else here would share my appreciation of the Secret Wars cover on the back of the package :(

Don't get me wrong I LOVE that minimateized cover!, so much so that I might see if I can talk someone into letting me have/post a higher res version.

T.

If you do we can have t-shirts of that cover :D And if AA/DST made official ones that would be even better.

Edited by Dio

We ask for a bigger version of the Secret Wars poster - Diamond gives it to us.

We complain about the lack of Mohawk Storm - Diamond announces she's on schedule to be released.

I feel so empowered right now - like we should ask for a Squirrel Girl Minimate and see what happens.

I feel so empowered right now - like we should ask for a Squirrel Girl Minimate and see what happens.

"With great power, must also come great responsibility" Stay focused fellas. Let's not let the small rush of power in our bellies take our eyes off the prize. Make. Kang.

And Klaw

And that Rogue

And Falcon

And reissue Nightcrawler

And...

We ask for a bigger version of the Secret Wars poster - Diamond gives it to us.

We complain about the lack of Mohawk Storm - Diamond announces she's on schedule to be released.

I've been saying for a while now that DST believes in the policy of appeasement. If we whine and bitch enough, it seems like we can get whatever we want! :buttrock:

Edited by karamazov80