UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Wars Box Set

drgnrbrn316

just voted from molecule man again, as i'm determined to keep him in the top 4. If he is not in the box set, I shall not be buying it.

may well take of advantage of the numerous other PCs at my disposal tomorrow.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't find the poll anyplace. What's the skinny?

Considering I looked back and saw half a dozen posts of yours in the thread I'm pretty sure you should have this worked out by now! ;)

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2009/04/poll...wars-minimates/

T.

Apologies, I meant the TRU poll. I wanted to go see what the runnings were like. The bookmarked one I had saved just took me to the TRU main page, as did the link I found when I searched with Google.

Guess it's too late for any last minute votes now. Just have to see what happens.

Well the whole time-zone thing is messing me up again (it's the first of June over here already), but here's one more poll update:

Ben Grimm (4%, 75 Votes)

Beyonder (13%, 241 Votes)

Beyonder (Energy Form) (5%, 100 Votes)

Captain Marvel (14%, 257 Votes)

Captain Marvel (Energy Form) (1%, 27 Votes)

Dr Doom (10%, 182 Votes)

Molecule Man (14%, 251 Votes)

Spider-Woman (9%, 162 Votes)

Storm (15%, 267 Votes)

Symbiote Bond Spider-Man (15%, 265 Votes)

Frak, an inevitable Spidey. Well, I'm real happy for you anyway Dino (meant that with no sarcasm whatsoever :))

Just like everybody called... Spider-Man front and centre with the highest amount of votes.

Um... okay. just don't tell Storm.

Just like everybody called... Spider-Man front and centre with the highest amount of votes.

Nope, Storm got the moral victory with a two-vote lead.

Is that the final tally? Shouldn't we wait for Spiderman's resounding win in the TRU poll? XD

Nope, Storm got the moral victory with a two-vote lead.

Is that the final tally? Shouldn't we wait for Spiderman's resounding win in the TRU poll? XD

Oh, you are just the worst kind of person, aren't you?

Yay molecule man beat beyonder ,at least in art asylum poll..alright if I have any money left over after all SDCC sets, I will pick this up!

Edited by SErge

Well - at least Spider-Variant #457425 didn't quite make it to the top place.

That's some small comfort.

I'm pretty stoked to see that so far we have Storm, Photon & Molecule Man in the set.

I wonder the Toys'R'Us poll will effect the totals. . . :confused:

Now I am legitimately wigging out as to the final results of this poll. AND given the sort-of hype that has now been attached to this boxset thanks to TRU, I am hoping maybe this will (pipe dream?) see wider *coughworldwidecough* TRU release as well.

Voting for the Secret Wars Minimates is now closed. We’ll be busy tallying the results and combining your votes with those cast on ToysRUs.com, so check back later this week for more Secret Wars news!

:blink:

Could just mean that they'll have the final line-up later this week.

Or it could mean there's some other news involved with that particular box set or another property based on Secret Wars. (Kang, Klaw, Doc Ock, Lizard box set; Wrecking Crew box set; Captain America/Galactus 2-pack; first ever 38-pack featuring all of the characters)

Voting for the Secret Wars Minimates is now closed. We’ll be busy tallying the results and combining your votes with those cast on ToysRUs.com, so check back later this week for more Secret Wars news!

:blink:

Awesome! Combined with the votes from TRU.com, we're getting the first-ever four-pack of... Secret Wars Spidey! Recreate the exciting and historic sequence of Spidey getting his costume shredded, Spidey dipping his finger in the black goo, Spidey getting partially covered in the black goo, and Spidey almost entirely covered in the black goo, but not quite enough to count as a re-release of the series two variant black costume Spidey!

:P

Edited by Lobsterman