UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Wars Box Set

drgnrbrn316

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What impresses me about the poster is the detail they put into Rogue. They went ahead and drew her with a slip-on piece that has her folded hood and shirt tails. That shows you're really thinking about your art and how these characters would translate to Minimates, or you have control art for a Secret Wars Rogue Minimate somewhere.

We ask for a bigger version of the Secret Wars poster - Diamond gives it to us.

We complain about the lack of Mohawk Storm - Diamond announces she's on schedule to be released.

I feel so empowered right now - like we should ask for a Squirrel Girl Minimate and see what happens.

I second that, We need a Squirrel girl now! I need the Anti-Life to terrorize my Aim Army

i see a wasp minimate (i had to zoom in to see it) that be so awesome to get in a two pack with falcon.

http

://jobseekersofamerica.com/wp-content/...ars-marvel.jpg

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/wp-content/u...mic-version.jpg

Edited by Scorpion

Okay, you guys need to stop with the observations about the level of detail on that poster... 'cause if I'm not careful I'm going to dare to start hoping and we know what disaster that brings. :confused:

I think i agree with TM2, espeically with She-Hulk. For one thing, that design is far more appealing to me than the one we already got...i skipped her. Then there's the fact, that if you look real close, you can almost see that Black Widow's Hairpiece is obviously the source for Shulk's hair...hmm...

Rogue is far too detailed to NOT get an update; i really want to see this one get made. Oh, and am i the only one looking at Nightcrawler and Collosus and seeing "new tooling" for the vest and shoulder "sharks"(for respective characters, obviously)?? Things hands look nice too...i'm thinking we've got a few Secret Wars suprises left in-store, guys.

That version of Storm appeared in the first comic I ever owned, so I must have her! If this works out, DST has earned my eternal (kinda) gratitude.

Yeah that was Storms look when I first really got into comics. To me that was always her coolest look. Storm with long hair always reminded me of an old lady.

That version of Storm appeared in the first comic I ever owned, so I must have her! If this works out, DST has earned my eternal (kinda) gratitude.

Yeah that was Storms look when I first really got into comics. To me that was always her coolest look. Storm with long hair always reminded me of an old lady.

:lol: Not me. I always found long haired Storm to be sexy. However, the reason the "mohawk" look appealed to me is that unlike most costume changes, this actually made sense. Storm knew that she was going to shock a lot of people with her new look, and although it wasn't a very beautiful look, it was a reflection of what she was going through internally at the time. She knew that in order to lead the X-Men, she would have to give up a lot of the beliefs that made her serene and get tougher. Her outfit was a statement to the rest of the team that she was in it for the long haul.

I agree, I would love that Rogue.

I think DST's dream IS a boxset/wave of that cover.

Iron Man, Spidey, Wolverine, Cap, Cyclops, Hulk, Thing... figures we've bought dozens of times, packed with new versions of She Hulk, Rogue, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Storm etc.

It'd definitely work, cos the big names are all there. You could mix up the character assortments and be well away.

Also in that pic, Rogue and especially Shulkie are definitely packing some 3D boobage! Make it happen DST!

I'd like to see a couple more covers while we're at it...

48076-3352-57512-1-marvel-super-heroes-_

I'd like issue #9 just as a poster... #6 however:

48073-3352-57509-1-marvel-super-heroes-_

This one I'd like to see as a boxed set... but that's just me...