UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

new pictures of 27 and 28!

maxcarnage

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These new waves are so good, I'm definitely getting all of 28! The attention to detail is flawless, the only one in that wave I'm not too keen on is the Skrull, I would've loved a Jubilee since these are all Jim Lee style minimates.

Sweet, Deadpool comes with sai after all. I like the new card accessory for Gambit too. I hope it becomes transparent.

Has anyone noticed that Gambit's right arm has a left hand? XD

Edited by Dio

Oooh, me gusta mucho.

I want them all. Man I love the Ultimate Fury. What a badass minimate.

Part of my lapsed-comic era reading involves 'Ultimate'. I am afraid I will not get used to Nick being a black guy...no more than I could get used to Luke Cage being a white guy......

......please don't tell me .... :ohmy:

Oooh, me gusta mucho.

Part of my lapsed-comic era reading involves 'Ultimate'. I am afraid I will not get used to Nick being a black guy...no more than I could get used to Luke Cage being a white guy......

Actually Luck cage is now british.

Instead of "Sweet Christmas" he says "Blimey! St. Georges' Day!!"

Oooh, me gusta mucho.

I look forward to seeing T'Challa ....The Pink Pussy.

I love ...... :P

I think that wave 28 is the best-looking wave yet. Can't wait for those Sabreteeth.

Agreed. And as common as Wolverine is, to me this one is absolutely perfect...I'd be happy if they never made another Wolverine again. Can't wait to have Sabretooth & Logan duke it out!

Oooh, me gusta mucho.

Actually, T'challa is now going by "the bearded clam" I don't see why. He's not a water based hero...

Oooh, me gusta mucho.

Actually he's a black guy in the lame-to-the-max Defenders. No powers and is on the king of suckatude team.

Yeah... the Defenders suck ass in Ultimate. No powers to be seen on the team. (Discounting when Giant Man showed up for a bit.)

Oooh, me gusta mucho.

Actually, T'challa is now going by "the bearded clam" I don't see why. He's not a water based hero...

The Raw Prawn :lol: ......which is Aussie urban slang . "Don't come the raw prawn with me mate" equates to "Don't f*ck with me"

Also, Wolvie, Psylocke, Sabretooth, And Gambit are all MVC2 style! Just thought i'd point that out.

Until reading that press release, I totally didn't pick up on 28 supposedly being a Wolverine wave... do Psylocke and Wolverine have some particular history/relationship, beyond just being in the X-Men at the same time? I also didn't realize Deadpool had a particular Wolvie connection (oustide of being in the upcoming movie). Bit before my time I guess...

Anyway, these look awesome, first time in a long time I'll be buying all 8 packs...

Marvel vs Capcom 2. And damn, Gambit and Deadpool look great, I'm loving that large blast accessory Gambit has!

I'll have to get two cases of wave 28, it's just too bad the Sabertooth variant/skrull is a bit disappointing.