UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-Movies

snip

HRGMann has the right stock keeping number, 81-0005. If they can't look that up here are the UPCs:

699788727423 - Ray/Stay-Puft

699788727430 - Winston/Zombie Taxi

699788727447 - Lab Egon/Jogger

699788727454 - Peter/Energized Puppy

699788727461 - Tully/Slimer

I just had to respond. All that color in your post... I couldn't help myself. It was obvious your question was of the utmost importance. It had to be answered or the consequence would be dire. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes... The dead rising from the grave!

"Judgement day..."

"Judgement day..."

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, if anyone else had any of their pre-orders cancelled (surely it isn't just me), you are probably owed money from TRU. Since they charged full shipping for the entire order when the first package shipped, they should refund you the difference. I just sent them an e-mail to that effect, and used the opportunity to give them a piece of my mind re: failing to fulfill pre-orders for figures that are exclusives to their store. Pretty inexcusable in my opinion, given that they have complete control over the distribution and sale of these packs.

[sarcasm]Damn I love that store.[/sarcasm]

I'm in Phoenix.

Went to 3 TRU looking for them on Tues, hubby's last day off, and they looked at me like I had 3 heads.

Called today (Fri the 4th) and a guy from the back said he thought they might have pulled a box off a truck, but have no idea where it would be now. Said on tomorrow's truck they should get more. (Who knows if he even knows what he's talking about...?)

As was mentioned before...If anyone has ITEM NUMBERS or SKUs they can give (come on, all you guys who picked up a case!) that would help us out enormously when we call around to the clueless TRU people to check on these.

Save the ozone & reduce my financial support of international terrorism by helping me avoid driving all over town...ITEM NUMBERS, GUYS...Please?? (Oh where, oh where is the smiley with the batty eyelashes & the big...)

The Paradise Valley TRU usually puts their new stuff out by Tuesday, I've noticed. That's when I've been able to score minimates these days.

I'm in Phoenix.

Save the ozone & reduce my financial support of international terrorism by helping me avoid driving all over town...ITEM NUMBERS, GUYS...Please?? (Oh where, oh where is the smiley with the batty eyelashes & the big...)

The Paradise Valley TRU usually puts their new stuff out by Tuesday, I've noticed. That's when I've been able to score minimates these days.

And don't stress out just yet. What with you being in the Western US, I wouldn't expect your stores to see them until next week (of the 7th) or even the one after that. (I'm in the same boat.)

I'm really happy i just found all of wave 2 of the TRU sets over in the escondido TRU here in San Diego. I was getting kinda worried i've never really had any problems getting TRU minimate exclusives before, but wave 1 of the GB's was the only wave i never found all of, I still need courtoom peter set, and transparent slimer.

But wave 2 is so much cooler than wave 1. just in love with all the figures, awesome to fiiiiiiiiiiiiinally have a complete set of ghostbusters after so long.

And don't stress out just yet. What with you being in the Western US, I wouldn't expect your stores to see them until next week (of the 7th) or even the one after that. (I'm in the same boat.)

Uh . . . as I pointed out in my earlier post, these have ALREADY landed in Phoenix.

Uh . . . as I pointed out in my earlier post, these have ALREADY landed in Phoenix.

How was supposed to know that? Did it say in your post? Because all the one I read either did not say or were in cities on the east. Are there still any? Can you help me out?

ARGH. I think I missed the second wave here. All the pegs were full of BSG, T2 and Marvel mates but one peg with no tag on it was empty.

I really, really hope they either haven't come in yet or there'll be another restock... :(

Of course, I can't speak for anywhere else, but one of my local stores got a case in on Wednesday, and a second case on Friday. Since we don't know production numbers, it's hard to say how many more times it will be restocked.

I strongly recommend asking customer service for your local store, using item number 81-0005.

Has everyone had their pre-orders filled or cancelled by TRU.com? The status of mine still says "backordered".

I've tried contacting their superior customer service, but haven't gotten a reply via e-mail.

Some how I missed that you were in Phoenix; I sit corrected. Now I'll start getting a bit jumpy. Although really, Phoenix does seem to be an exception to the "West is last" guideline this time around.

I made a trip down to my TRU in Torrance today. Found three of the Ghostbuster second series, and PLENTY of Bucky-Cap/ AIM Agent two packs. But sadly, no BE/MS packs. I snatched up the three Ghostbuster packs, however, since we had never gotten in the first wave and I'm a little doubtful we'll get a restock of this one. As my first Ghostbuster minimates, I must say I'm extremely happy and pleased!

I just found Three of the Ghostbuster Wave 2 TRU exclusive sets. Slimer and GB2 Louis, Ray and Stay Puft, and Peter & energized terror dog. No Egon or Wiston packages. Never have seen Wave 1 in my area. I really only need the Library Ghost/Egon pack and the Slimed Peter/Slimer pack if someone could spare an extra one or let me know where to obtain them for a fair price.

I also found The Wave 2 BSG sets but only got Athena/Cylon and Six/Tigh sets. Have to hope that they still have the other three on pay day.

Have nice evening.

Has everyone had their pre-orders filled or cancelled by TRU.com? The status of mine still says "backordered".

I've tried contacting their superior customer service, but haven't gotten a reply via e-mail.

Mine started out ALL backordered. Then the Egon changed to 'located in stock' and shipped... then the Ray set... then the Peter set. The Winston and Lewis sets remain 'Back-Ordered' for me, but I hope their status will change soon too.

If not, it appears I'll be hunting this week as I don't believe they hit up here in MA yet.