UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 64: Crouching Minimate, Secret Wars...

Zexion_Armando

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ultron seems to have lost his groovy sculpted hip-piece?. Still, this wave is VERY strong. The 3 women are all stand-outs! I don't care much about Howard the Duck, but he's a great looking little figure.

EDIT: Never mind - i must have been looking at the Zombies Ultron figure.

Edited by Nessex

Howard does not have a slipcover mask, he has a fully sculpted head.

The hat was a change made after I showed off the art. If you're familiar with Howard the Duck's history, you probably have an idea why a toy of him would need to have a permanent hat. Looks like YB might... whistling.gif

Edited by DSTZach

So the duck has a one-piece moulded head & hat . Fine. Regarding Howard's history.... I lived through those wonderful early years & it's painful to see [ or try reading] what is now called 'Howard the Duck ' .

The Minimate is fairly accurate to the current comic book incarnation . That will be the extent of my personal review of the figure .

Look forward to my future review of the......er.....Minimate that is allegedly called 'Fozzie Bear' .

post-638-0-98189500-1435908194_thumb.png

I take my hat off to you DST.

Nice to finally see these. It's a wave of 2 halves for me - the dazzler/howard and thor/captain marvel packs are excellent, the rest not so much, especially OML/maestro since for me they add nothing I want. However, these days a wave that's half full of excellent comic characters is great news and they look really well executed as ever!!

Nice to finally see these. It's a wave of 2 halves for me - the dazzler/howard and thor/captain marvel packs are excellent, the rest not so much, especially OML/maestro since for me they add nothing I want. However, these days a wave that's half full of excellent comic characters is great news and they look really well executed as ever!!

Completely agree. Those two packs are must haves for me while the other two are passes.

It seems Captain Marvel will have some minor changes in her outfit with the relaunch of her title. Is there any chance will get extra parts for her?

we do?

If we have packaged shots< could i please see them?

my bad. the images weren't loading on my work computer so i just kinda assumed that's what the images were. you know what they say about assuming...

the mates look pretty good tho.