UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 64: Crouching Minimate, Secret Wars...

Zexion_Armando

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you say 'Bigger' - do you mean you wish the wave had been more of a success or that you could have fit more characters into it?

More characters. Toad, Savage Land Rogue, Lila Cheney, etc.

HOLY COW!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me that both Toad & Lila Cheney are in contention for future waves?!?!?!

Lila Cheney? wow... it's been a long time since i've read that storyline, but she's the one who shows up and says something like 'come with me if you want to save Xavier' or something, huh? i forgot all about her being involved in that. has she been in anything since Gambit and the X-Ternals?

and can we just mention that classic/brotherhood Rogue is the only mate from this poster who has not been made....

marvel-secret-wars-poster-comic-ver.jpg

though i guess we don't have She-Hulk in that exact costume. but i'd love that Rogue with that same face. no more sweet side smile Rogue face. i want Rogue Smash face.

Edited by CortherX

I'd like DST to make these versions

Wasp

Rouge

Cyclops

She-Hulk

Wolverine

Thing

Everyone else is sitting pretty in their suits

I think I actually like the altered version of the first shirt better, but, yes, it sucks that Marvel's doing that. I'm curious if those changes are ever going to end up affecting minimates. They haven't so far but Marvel doesn't seem to be slowing down with the restrictions. I think Chuck would freak out if they banned X-Men from the line.

I don't think they'll ever completely ban X-Men, they're still too profitable and Marvel would be injuring themselves by ignoring them completely, I do feel they're likely to stay in their own seperate world for quite some time.

The Fantastic Four though? I think they're gone until something changes with the rights.

I get the feeling X-Men will go the way of Fantastic Four as soon as The Inhumans gain a decent foothold. And as with the comic book characters themselves, they'll no longer be offered in X-Men-themed waves but only as part of their new affiliations. (IE - The Thing as part of a Guardians of the Galaxy assortment.)

Savage Land Rogue and Magneto... Zaladane... gosh, this wave brings me back sweet memories.

You know - i was thinking we only had enough Savage land fodder to do a box set, but i wave would really work well.

Ka-zar & Sabu

Rogue & Magneto

Zaladane & Sauron (with tattered pants)

Stegron and Dino Attack Wolverine (not because i want him, but because the wave has to be marketable. I'd ultimately rather get Amphibious or Brainchild.... but i'm being a realist).

Did I seriously just read a post that contained a wave suggesting stegron in the same sentence as the word realist?! biggrin.png

Well - he *is* packed with Savage Wolverine..... yeah - ok. you're right.

*sits in naughty corner*

Edited by Nessex