UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 61

Mnemosis

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all for a classic avengers wave myself, and Polarboy's choices would be awesome, especially swordsman and mantis. The vs kind of wave similar to 60 would also be good (under siege springs to mind as the obvious choice here) but I would definitely like to fill in some of the missing classic characters before yet more modern versions of characters we already have.

A classic gotg wave would also be cool but I think avengers is much more likely.

Going by the layout of Wave 60, this could make for a pretty awesome VS wave:

Hulk VS Hyperion

Doctor Strange VS Doctor Scectrum

Nighthawk VS Evil Nighthawk

Hellcat VS Wizzer

Well, that would make some sense. But only if DST loves having BUCKETS AND BUCKETS OF MONEY BEING SHOWERED ON THEIR HEAD.

Because, you know, that's my plan for how to thank them if they ever do my dream ignored Defenders/Squadron Supreme/Sinister wave. I've got a pretty large jar of pennies all ready to go.

I feel like that team has become SO irrelevant. I loved them. Had their Legends, shit though they were. I'd have bought Minimates in a heart beat. These days? If get a Kate Bishop Hawkeye/Fraction Civilian Hawkguy two pack, but that's about it.

Ooohhh...

Clint Barton/Track suit mafia

Kate Bishop/Madame Masque

Pimp Suit Moon Knight/Khonshu (w/removable armor for armored MK look)

Captain Marvel/Ms. Marvel

You could even sub NOW Ghost Rider in for Khonshu...

sort of a Neo-Marvel Knights theme

I feel like that team has become SO irrelevant. I loved them. Had their Legends, shit though they were. I'd have bought Minimates in a heart beat. These days? If get a Kate Bishop Hawkeye/Fraction Civilian Hawkguy two pack, but that's about it.Ooohhh...

Clint Barton/Track suit mafia

Kate Bishop/Madame Masque

Pimp Suit Moon Knight/Khonshu (w/removable armor for armored MK look)

Captain Marvel/Ms. MarvelYou could even sub NOW Ghost Rider in for Khonshu...sort of a Neo-Marvel Knights theme

While I'm still holding out hope for a classic Avengers series, I would be totally okay with this lineup.

Also, I've been hoping for YA 'mates ever since we got Vision 2.0

Edited by Glantern

Pimp Moon Knight confirmed! Well, not really but 99%. Maaaaybe 75%. Huh, that was a 24% drop (internet cookie to however gets the reference). Honestly now, if it's an All-New wave! I'm willing to bet that MK is in there. He hasn't had a fig in a long time, he's fairly easy to make, his series was one of NOW!'s best and Chuck seemed to like the idea of a new MK. Or maybe it's my bias talking...

Dammit, no Jack O'Lantern....My AXISVengers will remain incomplete. 87.5% villains? Current stuff? Yeah, Mags, Loki and Superior Tony are locked. MK hasn't been debunked yet so I'm guessing he's the Shanna of this wave. I could really see this:

Loki/Magneto

Superior Tony/Moon Knight

Hobgoblin/Red Onslaught with Red Skull parts

And then you could either have FalCap and nuThor, or Captain Marvel and Ms. Marvel, or maybe Doc Strange and the new GR. The posibilities are endless really, but I think at least the first four are a lock.