UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

No more Fantastic four Minimates/figures?

Mattallica

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably regret asking this but how many 'looks' can you give Hulk ? OK I'll accept there are perhaps a few blink.png (...'regret' is creeping in already)........but it's not like he's had dozens of costumes like Spidey or Cap.

I can live with just one definitive Hulk in the same way I actually love all the Iron Man Mk.s . (for example) .

Hulk as the Apocalypse Horseman War, Hulk with white tatters left for a shirt, Buscema style, Byrne style with shorts instead of torn pants... yeah I guess there aren't a ton I'd want.

Villains I'd want: Zzaxx, Bi-Beast, Wendigo, Dark-Crawler, Harpy, U-Foes, Tyrannus

Associates: Jarella, Classic She-Hulk (Savage, torn dress)

Army Builder: Leader's Humanoids, Hulkbuster troops

http://comicbook.com/2014/11/11/doctor-doom-gets-a-new-origin-and-last-name-in-fantastic-four-re/

"It's Victor Domashev... on blogging sites, I'm 'Doom'."

...And with that, he finally defeated that accursed Richards...

I hope that joke of a movie bombs without mercy.

As far as a Hulk wave is concerned, I still maintain that while the Hulk Through the Ages box set was awesome, I really feel like it was a missed opportunity to get four new Hulk related characters in a wave. That's been my critique of almost all the TTA sets, Venom I feel like is the only one that made more sense as a box set, and even then I wish they had been able to include the Mac Gargan Venom and Anti-Venom.

So... he's basically the Motherfucker from Kick Ass 2.

... Dammit I wanted to believe in this movie but literally every time something comes out about the damn thing it sucks. Except for Michael B. Jordan as Human Torch. He's awesome. It just went downhill from him.

Why do they have to change everything? Why?! The Latveria thing I kinda undestand (I don't like it, but I kinda, sorta, understand it) but the name? What's wrong with Von Doom? My surname is Psarras, which literally means Fisherman in greek. Should I change it to Fischer? God, these Hollywood guys are dumb. I usually don't skip cbms (I even saw GL) but this, this I'll surely miss.

I love it.

From everything I've read, this sounds like it'll be a fun movie.

It'll probably be an awful FF film but it could be a fun movie.

And the most ironic part; fans will show up en masse on opening weekend just so they can be among the first to bitch about it in greater detail for the rest of the week.

I love it.

From everything I've read, this sounds like it'll be a fun movie.

It'll probably be an awful FF film but it could be a fun movie.

And the most ironic part; fans will show up en masse on opening weekend just so they can be among the first to bitch about it in greater detail for the rest of the week.

I was thinking the same thing. It'll probably be a good movie if it weren't called Fantastic Four. As with most things, I'll try to watch it for what it is, not what I wish it was.

I just wish they'd call it Chronicle 2, which is clearly the movie they'd rather be making.

It's a shame, I don't want to hope for a movie to fail, but when the filmmakers clearly think the source material is beneath them, it's hard to feel any other way. And I won't be attending for the same reason I skipped the new TMNT. Even though I had a morbid curiosity how it would be, I don't want to encourage this sort of approach. And sadly like TMNT this will probably still be successful.

As usual, Turtle's sentiments almost match my own.

It might be a good movie in it's own right... but nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing about this is "Fantastic Four" except the name.

And I hate to poo-poo on something before it's had a chance but... wait, no, I don't hate to do that at all when it's besmirching my beloved FF.