UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Netflix Defenders Minimates

BrobotC

Yeah, I like Jane as Punisher a lot, but his movie left something to be desired IMO. War Zone was a really fun movie. I think you stick Jane into a well written storyline that understands the character and you'll have the live action Punisher most of us would love to see.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

The Owl is already slated to show up in DD, which always gives me hope for a comic version coming out in MM form. You'd think media exposure would up a character's profile a bit. Although this hasn't been proven true in the past necessarily... e.g. Blizzard, Deathlok, Warriors 3... but hey, Ronan has a pretty sweet comic version coming.

A complementary comic box set would have to have the obligatory DD, plus Kingpin or Bullseye, but I'd like the other two to be Owl and Melvin Potter-Gladiator. Should such a wonderful thing materialize, of course.

In AOS it's not the scene-chewing Gregor Shapanka, but rather a young Donnie Gill. They've tried to really humanize the character, making him a tortured genius. Personally, I prefer this costume - its contrast really makes it pop:

5147768251_03501fe7bd.jpg

...but now we're officially off-topic. OK, here goes: Netflix Defenders Daredevil:

Wave Option:

Vigilante Daredevil / Wilson Fisk

Costumed Daredevil / The Owl

Hand Ninja / Karen Page

Hand Ninja / Foggy Nelson

Box Option:

DD Costumed, Kingpin, Owl, Vigilante DD

...no one has mentioned Bullseye being cast, right?

I haven't heard anything about Bullseye or Elektra, I'm almost thinking they'll be cameos towards the end to set up for the next season.

Blizzard and The Owl are two of my most wanted 'mates, but it would be a bit disappointing if we only got TV versions. I don't know if it's possible with the licenses, but with the Owl for example, could they include an alternate head to make him look more like his comic book counterpart?

Blizzard and The Owl are two of my most wanted 'mates, but it would be a bit disappointing if we only got TV versions. I don't know if it's possible with the licenses, but with the Owl for example, could they include an alternate head to make him look more like his comic book counterpart?

Given the way Daredevil's already been depicted, it's not unlikely that The Owl will look exactly like his comic book counterpart.

250px-Owlmaleev.jpg

• 2 months later...

I have, but I cheat. this is the intwebs after all smile.png

Good dunno if it starts refrencing some golden/silver ages heroes i could be hooked but if its just gonna be a indy jones object hunt then I could pass.

An going back to the thread title. I want Nighthawk, Hellcat and Gargoyle bfore TV stuff

Edited by MiniFiend UK

• 2 weeks later...