UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Alien Minimates 35th Anniversary Box Set

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully we see a running on all fours version of the Big Chap in a future release! I can't wait for this set and hopefully we do get more than one 4 pack. I really want Alien Resurrection minimates too. The story wasn't that great, but it had some awesome characters in it. I enjoyed it 100x more than Alien 3. Also don't get me started on how cool Predator and Alien vs Predator minimates would be too.

More than anything I just want Alien Isolation to come out. Looks like they're getting it right this time.

That would've been a great cross promotion come to think about it. Retailer exclusive (Gamestop maybe) Alien minimate with preorder of Isolation.

This is great news and very reassuring, but I suspect the majority of us were already sold. Just make sure that the general public gets the message as well while there's interest. Any means of obtaining extra eggs would be outstanding! Thanks, Zach!

I was able to play Alien Isolation for a couple hours today. If you are a fan of Alien then you are going to love this game. It starts a tad slow, but damn, wait until you are an hour and a half or so into the game. My hands were so damn sweaty from playing. This game more than makes up for the mediocre Alien:Colonial Marines. I will sit and play it some more tomorrow. Just make sure you play it in the dark with the sound turned way up.

I am so pumped up for these minimates right now. Also Zach, you should send a few pics to the blood-disgusting.com website. They cover everything that deals with horror, from movies to toys. It kinda pisses me off when they show toys for something like Alien, but there is no mention of Alien minimates, which are 10x better than a lot of the Alien toys out there!

Are the remaining characters likely to be offered in two-packs with the Aliens line )assuming they *do* go ahead. Not holding you to anything)?

Edited by Nessex

So we'll never see a "legacy" style assortment of 2-packs like:

- Alien (Dallas & Brett)

- Aliens (Hicks & Newt)

- Alien3 (Ripley & Dog Alien)

- Alien Resurrection (River Call & Malcolm Reynolds Johner)

Kinda makes me wish DST had offered the Alien 'mates as a series instead of a boxed set. Then you'd pretty much have had to include the entire crew.

Still, there might still be room for a full series from the first flick:

- Ripley (Spacesuit) & Ash

- Battle-damaged Big Chap & Battle-damaged Parker

- Kane (Spacesuit) & Brett

- Dallas & Lambert

Or something like that.

• 3 weeks later...