UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Alien Minimates 35th Anniversary Box Set

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Nice pic, Myte! Is that a Sarah Connor head? I can't find a hairpiece that I like. The Ready to Believe you Dana is too poofy and the BSG Roslin is too out of date sculpt-wise.

Tomb Raider Lara's ponytail makes a decent "Escape" version, but isn't curly enough.

Oh, and we're only 2 weeks into January and Big Chap is already a contender for Best 'Mate of 2015! The skull detailing under the dome is amazing and pix just don't do it justice.

Nice pic, Myte! Is that a Sarah Connor head? I can't find a hairpiece that I like. The Ready to Believe you Dana is too poofy and the BSG Roslin is too out of date sculpt-wise.

Tomb Raider Lara's ponytail makes a decent "Escape" version, but isn't curly enough.

Oh, and we're only 2 weeks into January and Big Chap is already a contender for Best 'Mate of 2015! The skull detailing under the dome is amazing and pix just don't do it justice.

Yes, it is a Sarah Connor head. I figured a more distressed face on Ripley would look better in the pic than the passive one she comes with.

I so wish this set had made it to stores last month, cause that Big Chap would have been my top vote for Best Minimate of 2014. As it stands he is the highest ranking minimate (qualitywise) for 2015 thus far. Who (if any) will knock him down a peg this year? Guess we'll find out in 11 months.

I ordered this set off Amazon on Friday because my shop didn't have it and I just couldn't wait! Alien is one of my favorite movies and I'm VERY excited for this.

But, I have a question, have there been any problems with the feet like the single pack Xenomorph's have had?

I ordered this set off Amazon on Friday because my shop didn't have it and I just couldn't wait! Alien is one of my favorite movies and I'm VERY excited for this.

But, I have a question, have there been any problems with the feet like the single pack Xenomorph's have had?

I bought two sets and both Xenomorphs had their respective right and left feet.