UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pathfinder minimates!-First box set revealed

That was on Paizo's Facebook page, reposting picture here.

pathfinder-450x337.jpg

The Goblin on the far left is the one being sold at the tavern, the Goblin on the far right (I think) is one of the promos only being given away if people have earned a chance to roll some dice.

Edited by youbastards

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Minimate Completist's prayer :-

"Each & every day I wake

I wonder what new steps you'll take

To stop me buying the things you make !"

Like I said in another post/thread/rant/obituary ............everything will end up on ebay eventually/inevitably so why not market them there initially ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pathfinder-Mini-Mates-Preview-Goblin-Minimates-/281413061387?pt=Games_US&hash=item4185868b0b

GenCon is a huge convention. We did not tell Paizo how many different figures to buy, but there is a line for the Paizo store; they clearly want to have product to sell, and know how many different figures they would need. Unfortunately, I do not know what quantities of each they bought, but without knowing how they will sell at the show, it's probably not the most vital bit of data.

I would not panic until after the convention, when Paizo has opened up orders in their store. I'm assuming interested parties here, provided they do not dilly-dally, will be able to get what they need. That said, if you have friends at the show...

Is anyone familiar enough with Pathfinder to be able to explain the vast difference in style between the majority of the goblins and the Goblin Hireling (Munchkin Tavern - $5)?

He/she seems to be a very over-simplified, quirky, stylized design, where as the others look a bit more like typical fantasy illustrations.

Is anyone familiar enough with Pathfinder to be able to explain the vast difference in style between the majority of the goblins and the Goblin Hireling (Munchkin Tavern - $5)?

He/she seems to be a very over-simplified, quirky, stylized design, where as the others look a bit more like typical fantasy illustrations.

Based on the style of the Munchkin card game http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchkin_(card_game)#Munchkin_Pathfinder

I would not panic until after the convention, when Paizo has opened up orders in their store. I'm assuming interested parties here, provided they do not dilly-dally, will be able to get what they need. That said, if you have friends at the show...

Thanks for the info and reassurance Zach. I hope the sets sell well at the Con and enough are left for all of us. smile.png

Edited by CBMM1

GenCon is a huge convention. We did not tell Paizo how many different figures to buy, but there is a line for the Paizo store; they clearly want to have product to sell, and know how many different figures they would need. Unfortunately, I do not know what quantities of each they bought, but without knowing how they will sell at the show, it's probably not the most vital bit of data.

If 3,000 units is the bare minimum that DST manufactures, I have to wonder how much money would have to be raised for a Minimates Kickstarter campaign. Would the money spent by Minimates collectors have been enough to pay for just the Minimates?

I guess there's now way of knowing since supporters weren't all collectors.

MisterPL was directly quoting Chuck ,Chuck was undoubtedly commenting on retail runs rather than elusives exclusives .

I very much doubt that there will be 3000 of each exclusive but I cannot see there being less than 1000 . I'm also convinced that we'll see each & every one again in a slightly different format .

Bear in mind of course that that is just my opinion .

Do these goblins have slip-overs or are they just fat-headed ?

Just got a Konkrud for the critical hit!

Awesome! Must be those ninja skills. Let those guys know that this board is salivating after the figures and that Luke's comes highly recommended from us if they are looking for a partner to sell excess.

I very much doubt that there will be 3000 of each exclusive but I cannot see there being less than 1000 .

Do you think there were 1,000 MMMV blanks produced, Rob?

I can tell you, there were not even half that...