UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pathfinder minimates!-First box set revealed

So, has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation from MovieMars? My order has been sitting as "processing - sent for fulfillment" for a week. I can understand some delay due to the Holidays, just wondering if anyone has gotten an actual shipment confirmation?

Myte, I noticed you said "flash forward several weeks" in your original post, did your order sit at "processing" for a while before it shipped, or did it just take longer due to international shipping?

I placed my order on Dec 11 and received the goblins Dec 29. 18 days to ship to Ottawa, Canada. They never really sent me any shipping notification. As with the lot of you every time I checked my account it said "payment processed and shipping pending". I gave up checking after two weeks and it showed up 4 days later. I can confirm that minijeff ordered his a day later than me and received his two or three days after I got mine.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looked over minimytes pics again, I haven't ordered the boxset yet since I'm enjoying the 2packs more, but those goblins in the tree just look great. I was thinking of swapping lots of parts on these to try and make them more diverse looking but all their skin tones are different. Still really cool but I'll have to swap skirts and arms & heads will have to stay together and I'll have to hope they look good on different torsos

I just placed my order with MovieMars.com.

I got ten total as I have one of the Dogslicer and one of the Preview Goblins I got on e-Bay.

I hope that I picked the right ones to get three of so I can at least open one of each for my display.

I had ordered two of each.

Contacted their customer service and they said that 6 of the 8 will be shipping on January 13th. They are trying to get more of the figures to complete my order.

Hopefully it just means that I will be missing the 2nd of each goblin, though it probably means that they have run out of a particular goblin.