UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Exclusive Speculation

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of our sets this year are designed for broad appeal, not collector completionism. I think I've even said that there were no new characters in any of the sets.

That said, I believe/hope that many collectors will like them a lot, even if it's only from a visual/design perspective, and not necessarily a team-building perspective.

Just putting that out there.

Edited by DSTZach

let me guess.

deadpool!

deadpool in every set dressed as a different character in every property.

the walking dead POOL

aliens POOL

kill POOL

TmnPOOL

marPOOL

Poolzilla? Oh God please make Poolzilla.

Edited by Trekker 42

That said, I believe/hope that many collectors will like them a lot, even if it's only from a visual/design perspective, and not necessarily a team-building perspective.

Ah, so Deadpool, Spidey, and possibly Wolvie. Sounds good.

truer words have never been spoken here. ^

All of our sets this year are designed for broad appeal, not collector completionism. I think I've even said that there were no new characters in any of the sets.

I think that the overwhelming positive reactions in this community to the "Best of" Marvel series after they came out just goes to show that DST can make it fantastic even if it's a character we've already gotten multiple versions of. Even with no new characters, I think we all know in our plastic-addicted heads that we will love the set. I know I'm looking forward to the reveal! :)

You forgot Iron Man.

Wooooooord.

I always get "Waiting is the Hardest Part" stuck in my head this time of year.

Now, all I can think of is Daniel Tiger's song, "When you wait, you can play, sing or imagine anything."

I usually do, now that I've seen the show.

Funny aside, my kids were watching it this morning, and my daughter came up to me and said "thank you daddy, for every thing you do." My wife was standing right there, and asked her, "is daddy the only one who does things for you?" And my daughter told her that yes, I was. . .somehow this makes my wife angry at me! :lol:

You forgot Iron Man.

Only one of those four.