UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A2 :Avengers the age of Ultron movie

Mattallica

And, bear in mind... "customer service" is there to appease you, not to fix anything on an operational side. The only way this gets better is if the people running it understand they're losing potential sales/customers. But for the life of me, I don't know how to make that happen

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sign of them offline though, right? I hate tru's shipping

I don't know where their web fulfillment operations are based, but I presume it is at or near a distribution center. Nothing unusual about then having inventory before an actual store.

Ordered the 3 sets, plus the Valiant mates from TRU Tuesday.

Valiant mates shipped yesterday.

Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver shipped today.

Update! Cap & Thor shipped today also.

Black Widow Iron Man is located in stock and... shipped!

Will I get four separate packages? YES!

Online stores are so odd with their shipping. I had a Hasbro Toyshop order (using a free shipping code), 1 item shipped out regular, then the preorder item shipped the other day, FEDEX overnight? WHY?

Edited by JeffBohn

Except that a LOT of their orders are farmed out to the stores

Twice a day, every day, each store receives a list of orders to fill. this can explain why an order might be broken up; a few pieces may come from one store, others from another, and some from a fulfillment center

new product is more likely to originated from the fulfillment center. I think they use the stores as a means of clearing out stagnating inventory. if you order a video game that my store has been sitting on 20 copies of, it's the perfect chance for them to get it out of our store while satisfying your purchase. newer product that has just released however probably isn't even in the Store when you are ordering in from the fulfillment center

I've placed 6(SIX!!!) different TRU.com orders this past week thanks to nothing being in stock at the same time. The Walking Dead Minimates shipped from Lee's Summit, MO. The Pacific Rim figure I ordered shipped from Gardena, CA and the AoU Minimates shipped from Groveport, OH.