UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 16

Nessex

Hey guys:

Went to y inlaws for a few days and driving cross country. Saw nothing in WI, IL, and will be checking PA in the morning before heading to the 7th level of hell known as TRU Time's Square...

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, if this is the wave that gets skipped over, I wouldn't be bothered, since there's no one I'm dying for. But I think this will be a popular wave, so I don't think it will be good for the brand.

Anyway, I'm sure that, in a month when we're all looking for something else, these will be everywhere.rolleyes.gif

Yeah, nothing in Houston Texas.

Which toys r us do you check in houston?

Webster, Pasadena, and South Houston stores, since they are the only ones I can get to without shooting my brains out due to traffic, lol.

Webster, Pasadena, and South Houston stores, since they are the only ones I can get to without shooting my brains out due to traffic, lol.

I know that's right lol I like going to the one in Webster because I usually find something everytime I go but it's a hassle going down 45 south everytime. The one in pasadena is ok and I also check the one in Baytown (even though they are always behind schedule) and the one in memorial

I know that's right lol I like going to the one in Webster because I usually find something everytime I go but it's a hassle going down 45 south everytime. The one in pasadena is ok and I also check the one in Baytown (even though they are always behind schedule) and the one in memorial

Yeah, since I live a stones throw away from the TRU at Webster, thats my main store (its also down the road from my LCS, so thats good too, lol). I avoid 45 like the plague

That's not even funny to joke about. I still want Lost Minimates, dammit.

One of the oddest things that I've encountered in my relatively short 'toy- collecting-time' is ( are?) 'Lost' kubricks .... in value terms they went from seemingly plentiful/cheap to expensive in a matter of months . Just saying .

Edited by buttheadsmate

So I'm going to get this request in early, if any one see's a spare Ironman pack from this wave, I'd be mighty greatful if you'd pick it up for me? :)

T.

Hit me with where to send it and it shall be yours man!

Jeff of the Miniacs!