UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 14

Lobsterman

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Baghead. Haven't seen you in a while. Have you been lurking?

Crap! I guess I had entered lurker mode, I hadn’t posted in about 2 weeks... I guess I just had nothing to say or deleted whatever crazy off track ramblings I had written before posting.

Just noticed TRU.com offers international shipping through it's distribution partner, i-parcel.

I gave it a go, ordered 3 sets and the shipping was a little less than $5.

Any non US people tried this before?

Well this is a game changer! Could you pay via paypal? & let us know when you get them?

Edited by winkerbean

Agh. The paint did not work out well on Vindicator's helmets. In both of the sets I found, neither helmet is white; the red visor one is pink, and the blue visor one is light blue, like the white paint wasn't opaque enough, or the dye from the clear plastic didn't have time to cure and seeped into the paint. I would wager on the second, since it seems similar to the "rush" QC errors we've seen before. Anyway, watch out for that.

I'm on vacation and haven't had time to open them, but they look fun otherwise.

I placed an order it seems to have gone through (confirmed at paypal end) I to have no TRU confirmation just my paypal recipt. Iwill give it a few days and chase up.

mine was the same, after some back and forth the the TRU website over some belt buckles that were listed as shipping internationally but at check out they couldnt be included :( my students love my geeky belt buckles and these ones would have been perfect!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Just placed my order through toysrus.com..haven't seen them in stores yet. So i figured this would be the best way to ensure i gets mine!

Same here - my closest TRU is over an hour away and they didn't have them in stock yet. I would rather pay a few dollars more in S/H then miss the opportunity to add Miles Morales to my collection of Spidey mates.

Just noticed TRU.com offers international shipping through it's distribution partner, i-parcel.

I gave it a go, ordered 3 sets and the shipping was a little less than $5.

Any non US people tried this before?

For anyone interested... just got my order confirmation from TRU.