UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 14

Lobsterman

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized - with Wave 47 and the second Alpha Flight box set released in the last few weeks, this wave is hitting stores at the perfect time. Nothing like being able to complete teams in weeks, not months or years.

In spite of our occasional release date slides, we do have a multi-page spread sheet showing when everything comes out, and we try to take surrounding releases into consideration whenever possible.

Edited by Zach Oat

In spite of our occasional release date slides, we do have a multi-page spread sheet showing when everything comes out, and we try to take surrounding releases into consideration whenever possible.

So I should thank the spreadsheet instead of you, then. ;)

Does Havok have a double sided face? He had a calm expression before, which i liked quite a bit.

He does not, unfortunately. I was a little bummed at the loss of the calmer face. If you have the most recent iron fist, I find that his head works pretty well as a substitute.

Funnily enough, last week when I went to TRU, they had all four of the wave 14 2-packs - when I was broke. Today, when I returned, they had only 2 of the 4 (and this time I had money to spare). It always seems to happen to me. :P

Anyway, I bought the Rhino/Iron Man and Cap/Miles sets. I agree with the consensus on Rhino: He is, put simply, an awesome figure. Easily one of my favorites. I cannot find a single fault with him. He is perfect.

My Iron Man's legs are just fine. I haven't been having the problems some of you have been having. That being said, he is nothing to write home about. Neither wonderful nor terrible, he's basically a mediocre version of an armor we already have. Sorry.

I like Cap and Miles a lot. Superb paint jobs. One minor caveat: I can't, for the life of me, get Cap to hold his gun.

Overall, this wave is a winner, especially Rhino.

Edited by MinnesotaIceman

just recived my TRU order a few crumpled corners on the boxes but as intend to open not a problem. I got what I ordered no swapping around for me and no customs charges :thumbsup:

Glad to hear it! Was the shipping reasonable?

£4.95 shipping and £4.52 per 2-pack I would say is amazing value for money & the shipping was trackable, I knew when it arrived in the country and when it was out for delivery with royal mail!

Bought theses sets last week. Yes the Rhino is awesome... I think everyone can agree on that. I do hate the Iron Man. But the only thing that I have been focused on, is how am I supposed to use the flame stand that came with Vindicator/Box? I have tried to stick it in every nook and cranny of both figures. Any help would be greatly appreciated.