What's your dream team?

sha_ckwave

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll always want more obscure X-Men. Marrow being #1 on my list. None of them are one solid team so much, as they are just lots of characters peppered throughout various decades of X, lol...

Marrow could be in a 'Regrettable Late 90's' X-men set along with Dr Reyes, Maggot & Joseph!

6178611894_1e4750ac7b.jpg

Realistic want: Young Avengers

Not going to happen: Afents of Atlas

Runaways would be cool too.

Inhumans (finish them, please!)

Dark Avengers / Thunderbolts (finish them too! Ghost & Songbird!)

Guardians of the Galaxy including Groot & Rocket Racoon

Brotherhood of Evil Mutants and Freedom Force (Blob without the FF on his shirt, please)

Warriors Three from Thor

Masters of Evil

Wrecking Crew

I'm far more interested in finishing teams we've started and doing the ones that DST IS likely to do before ever asking for the absolute scraping-the-bottom-of-the-barrel teams!

Continuing the x-love . . . I'd REALLY love to see an MLF set or two get made.

181155-178016-mutant-liberation-fr.jpg

mlf1_600.jpg

Nessex, you know I like you. As a person. But you need to leave for a little while. Like, right now. And think about what it is that you are saying.

Teen Tita-- Whoops. Sorry.

No need! :highfive2:

DSCN2047.jpg

Edited by karamazov80

I'd really like to see some members of The Initiative run.

Gauntlet - if they update Luke Cage, just throw a giant robot arm on him. Viola!

MVP - They could make a Scarlet Spider too, and wham-o! now you've got an A-Lister for a box set!

Trauma

Cloud 9

Komodo

Slapstick - Maybe the dumbest character ever made, but I think he'd make an interesting minimate

Rage - He'll always have a special place in my heart since I had his rookie card

Diamondback - never been one to be in the spotlight, but she'd make a nice, colorful mate

Constrictor - Probably the highest profile of the bunch, he's gotten some figure love in other lines

Batwing

Butterball - I'd love a bulked up mate of this little fatty

Edited by Zombie Shakespeare

Nessex, you know I like you. As a person. But you need to leave for a little while. Like, right now. And think about what it is that you are saying.

*Goes and sits in the naughty corner* :sad:

1.Classic Thunderbolts. (Each member packaged with their Masters of Evil alter-ego.)

2.Midnight Sons (Morbius, Nightstalkers, Spirits of Vengeance, and Darkhold Redeemers.)

3.Anything not involving minimates in double digits(Spidey, Iron Man, Thor, Cap, Wolverine (They might sell, and I buy them, but I've only been collecting for a year and I have multiples of each.

*Goes and sits in the naughty corner* :sad:

Your time-out period is over. You don't have to sit there anymore. :)

Continuing the x-love . . . I'd REALLY love to see an MLF set or two get made.

181155-178016-mutant-liberation-fr.jpg

mlf1_600.jpg

I would buy a Stryfe, Zero, Four Arm, Wildside four-pack. And they could "misprint" the package so it said "Wolverine" instead of Wildside. Kids and parents wouldn't know LOL

A second pack would be a littler harder to support, but a Dragoness/Reaper two-pack might make the cut.

How about some Nasty Boyz, too?

I'll always want more obscure X-Men. Marrow being #1 on my list. None of them are one solid team so much, as they are just lots of characters peppered throughout various decades of X, lol...

Marrow could be in a 'Regrettable Late 90's' X-men set along with Dr Reyes, Maggot & Joseph!

6178611894_1e4750ac7b.jpg

Man... I'd buy a Marrow/Maggot two pack, too.

I'd really like to see some members of The Initiative run.

Gauntlet - if they update Luke Cage, just throw a giant robot arm on him. Viola!

MVP - They could make a Scarlet Spider too, and wham-o! now you've got an A-Lister for a box set!

Trauma

Cloud 9

Komodo

Slapstick - Maybe the dumbest character ever made, but I think he'd make an interesting minimate

Rage - He'll always have a special place in my heart since I had his rookie card

Diamondback - never been one to be in the spotlight, but she'd make a nice, colorful mate

Constrictor - Probably the highest profile of the bunch, he's gotten some figure love in other lines

Batwing

Butterball - I'd love a bulked up mate of this little fatty

I'd buy Scarlet Spider/Komodo/Constrictor/and maybe Hardball as a box set...

Also, totes jealous of those Legends customs...

ALSO also... love that the pull on that MLF image is from X-Cutioner's Song. Or, at least, I assume it is, as it's Stroman art.

No, wait... this is from the issue of X-Factor BEFORE X-Cutioner's song where they rescue Slab (Thumbelina's Brother and Nasty Boy) and Stryfe looses his glove, causing the rivalry which led to X-Cutioner's Song (according to Guido)

Probably not. They were my formative years. The Blue and Gold X-Teams are why I started collecting Marvel Universe and Minimates. But when MU gave up on the team for a bit, MM released a whole themed wave, and I was hooked. I'll buy they SDCC AvX set because I still read the books and love the characters and dig some of the current looks, BUT... they don't mean as much to me on as profound a level as the stuff that pulled me into comics, the characters that were there for me when I was alone. There's not a 90s X-Character or team that I DON'T think I'd buy, except the Neo... but they might have been 2000.

Eff Chris Claremont for that garbage.