Bucky

Whizzer

Miss America

Blue Diamond

Jack Frost

Patriot

Red Raven

Thin Man

Heck we already have Bucky, not to mention GA Cap, Union Jack, Namor and the original Human Torch from that era. :whistling:

Who's yours... be realistic here. You have to embrace the fact that you'll probably never see them made.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Midnight Sons till the day that I die! Aside from Morbius and possibly Man-Thing, I seriously doubt we'll be getting any of these guys soon.

MZ3-04-Man-Thing-MidnightSons.jpg

Modern Team:

Damien Hellstorm

Man-Thing

Werewolf by Night

Jennifer Kale

731049-vslilith1akw6_super.jpg

90's Team:

Morbius

Dan Ketch GR

red t-shirt/leather jacket combo Blade

Johnny Blaze

Edited by Punisher

Since I have newfound hope for Team X, the Brotherhood, and F-Factor, it's GOTTA BE...

acolytes.jpg

The Acolytes! Let's go with two box sets:

Fabian Cortez, Amelia Voght, Two Kleinstocks with some sort of conjoined upper body

Exodus, Melancamp, Senyaka, Scanner

I was gonna say Doom Patrol xD

but if its gotta be marvel, im gonna have to go with the teams that got me into comic books

runaways_comic_book_cover_01.jpg

125634-172511-young-avengers_super.jpg

Both excellent choices. I fear, though, that their popularity has peaked, and DST missed their window to make them. :(

The greatest American hero team ever assembled!

Before there were Thunderbolts...there was:

1127258-ff1_super.jpg

Hmmm... Nice drawing of Avalanche LOL

Although this could be the answer... One boxset of Sauron, Phantasia, Blob, and Toad as the Brotherhood and one of Mystique, Avalanche, Pyro, and Destiny as Freedom Force

I was gonna say Doom Patrol xD

but if its gotta be marvel, im gonna have to go with the teams that got me into comic books

runaways_comic_book_cover_01.jpg

125634-172511-young-avengers_super.jpg

Both excellent choices. I fear, though, that their popularity has peaked, and DST missed their window to make them. :(

I don't know. I feel like Runaways could make a great boxset, ESPECIALLY if a movie ever happens. Molly, Chase, Nico, and Old Lace mayhaps?

I could also see two-packs of Young Avengers every so often, or even as a wave down the line.... Patriot/Hawkeye, Vision/Stature, Hulkling/Wiccan, Hulkling/Speed.

Okay, you're right.... Totally unlikely.

The greatest American hero team ever assembled!

Before there were Thunderbolts...there was:

1127258-ff1_super.jpg

I would LOVE a Freedom Force set! Although . . . Avalanche looks like he's either become part android, or he's packed on a few kg's. :P

With the exception of maybe Destiny - i'm pretty sure we'll get all of those character in one form or another. Whether they have FF on their uniforms is an entirely different matter.

I think Freedom Force / Brotherhood 2.0 has a decent shot, so my vote's for Squadron Supreme. Or at the very least: Squadron Sinister. However, I am also a big fan of X-Statix, and they are probably even less likely.

But given that I'm on a villains kick, I gotta go with "Lo! The LETHAL LEGION!" We have Grim Reaper, but I'll be counting the years until Swordsman, Man-Ape, Living Laser and Power Man I (Atlas 1.0). Runner-up is Batroc's Brigade - I'm a big Zaran fan.

My actual 'unlikely' team wish list is probably Generation X. Despite the popularity over the years of Banshee, White Queen & Jubilee, I really don't see DST making a Penance, Mondo, Skin, or even a Chamber minimate anytime in the foreseeable.

After Banshee, Emma & Jubes, Chamber probably has the next best chance of happening as he featured in uncanny quite a bit since then and now has occasional cameos.

I know that there isn't a lot of love for either the 90's or Bachalo's work at the time either - but i always remember enjoying comics at that time & to read about kids my age was a bit of a bonus.

184849-20685-generation-x_super.jpg

Still - they have 'X' in the title ... so maybe all hope is not lost :P

My completely impossible team wants:

X-Men 2099, X-Nation 2099, and Perhaps most of all The Sisters of the Howling Commandments form X-Nation 2099

Closer to reality wants:

Young Avengers

90's X-Factor: Forge, Havoc, Polaris, Strong Guy, Wolfsbane, Multiple Man, Val Cooper, and Shard

Original Thunderbolts: Citizen V, Meteorite, Techno, Mach V, Songbird, Atlas, and Jolt

i would LOVE a Generation X set, and with the recent releases of New Mutants and X-Force, Exaclibur, and i'm sure eventually 90s X-Factor, i can't help but hold out hope that eventually we would get them. for a LONG time i only read X-Men and Uncanny... Gen X was the first spin off i followed, and it was my favorite series for a long time. plus, it would be kind of easy to make them, since basically all the girls would have the same out fits... of course all the guys (except Synch) are fairly unique looking. but yeah this was a great series that i'm gonna have to reread one of these days...

The top of my list right now is Brotherhood/Freedom Force, but I feel they'll come eventually (hopefully soon) so they're not my "impossible dream"...

I don't think Gen X is that far-fetched, in some ways. Though I do think getting them in Gen X uniforms is. We already have Jubilee and Emma. Banshee is... up in the air, but will likely come someday. I could see M, Husk and Chamber being peppered into the future. Husk and Chamber have both had fairly prominent main team runs since then, and M has been a constant presence in X-Factor, so if they come eventually, she may come with them. (I'm hoping X-Factor sees a dual 90s/Modern series of releases, just like X-Force did)... Skin, Mondo, Synch and Penance however... seem unlikely.

As for impossible stuff...

I'll always want more obscure X-Men. Marrow being #1 on my list. None of them are one solid team so much, as they are just lots of characters peppered throughout various decades of X, lol...

I'll always want more Exiles. We have a few, through various other means. Blink, Morph, AoA Sabretooth, Spider-Man 2099, Psylocke, Longshot & Holocaust. Still, a few essential members are missing: Nocturne, Mimic, Sasquatch. Maybe a few of the other short-lived members. I'm REALLY hoping if Alpha Flight sees release we get a White Sasquatch variant somehow... then I just have to pray for Mimic and Nocturne.

I'm gonna say... I liked X-Statix in some ways... but hated it in others. I think I'd like to see them as minimates, but only in small doses. I'd take Doop, Orphan, Anarchist, U-Go Girl, Dead Girl, Venus, Vivisector, Phat... and maaaaaybe Spike. Frankly I don't even need all of them, but they're about where I draw the line, lol. I absolutely don't need any of the other dozens of lame members whose lives mostly lasted less than one story arc. This picture here, this is more or less what I want, but ya'know... real...

xstatix_group.jpg

*Strokes Chin* Mutants really. Mutants are what I want. All the lame/obscure/alternate reality mutants to carry an X on their belt-buckles at one point or another... that Iron Man and Spidey fans typically don't really care about, lol.

I'm sorry, that's hard to classify into just one team, hehehe...

Nessex knows what I'm talkin' about. :P

Edited by Gillbob316