• Dire Wraiths
    • HAMMER Agents
    • Madrox the Multiple Man (Classic)
    • Mandroids
    • Mindless Ones
    • Nova Corps Centurions
    • Stepford Cuckoos
    • Warwolves

If Iron Man 2020 doesn't make the cut, but performs well enough to be considered for release, he would go great with classic Marvel UK Death's Head. :yes:

23281505436.10.GIF

This was the entire reason I voted for him and Deathlok Spidey. They both faced Death's Head, yes?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Blue Ghost Rider, I keep being tempted to buy the RoML figure because it’s transparent blue but I’d much rather throw money at this one since I actually have figures he can go with and it won’t cost $20 (of course I don’t have an orange Ghost Rider so I’ll need to hope they make a new one of him but, eh...)

other then that, I like Grey Hulk and AquaArmor Ironman best... thankfully I voted on my iPad and Computer so I didn’t need to choose.

but really with the exception of Cyborg Spidey (really?! Bag-Man has no chance of getting made but he has a slim chance? There’s no justice in this world) I will gladly purchase whatever this set ends up being.

Well - i've tried to be a bit strategic with my voting.

I wouldn't mind seeing Team X Wolverine.... BUT - i'd rather see Maverick at some point & i figure his only chance is in a 2-Pack with Team X Logan or a box set with Team X Sabretooth, Logan & Silverfox or some such.

The SpiderMan & Ironmen will happen. They look cool - but if they don't get picked here, we'll see them at some stage in the following 10 waves anyway.

So.... I've gone for Blue Ghost Rider. I think he'll be a really striking figure & i'm keen to see a new flame sculpt! My other choice was Grulk. I don't know why - but i figure he's less likely than the Spidey or Ironmen.

I'll also be pretty happy if we see a crazy spiney Thing or Cap Wolf.

hummm... working in a computer shop with 56 computers all connected to the internet..... should I vote 56 more time?

Pretty sure there were people on this thread who spoke at length about how uncool that was, but whatever your conscience tells you.

See, if you'd organized a little, you could use this power for good.

I won't lie: I voted for Iron Man 2020 exactly for the fact that he's a bad guy though I do wonder if he's likely to make it in later. There's more Arno Stark merchandise than I'd ever have thought would be made over the years but I think it's time. Other choice was based on the need for parts so I picked extra rocky Thing.

The "need for parts" argument for Thing makes as little sense to me as the "need for shuriken" argument. Who would you be building with said parts, besides Rocky Thing? Krakoa? A crazy Iceman? ...Never mind, I guess that would be cool.

hummm... working in a computer shop with 56 computers all connected to the internet..... should I vote 56 more time?

Pretty sure there were people on this thread who spoke at length about how uncool that was, but whatever your conscience tells you.

See, if you'd organized a little, you could use this power for good.

So what you're trying to say is "with great power comes great responsiblity" IE vote more spidey! :D

I won't lie: I voted for Iron Man 2020 exactly for the fact that he's a bad guy though I do wonder if he's likely to make it in later. There's more Arno Stark merchandise than I'd ever have thought would be made over the years but I think it's time. Other choice was based on the need for parts so I picked extra rocky Thing.

The "need for parts" argument for Thing makes as little sense to me as the "need for shuriken" argument. Who would you be building with said parts, besides Rocky Thing? Krakoa? A crazy Iceman? ...Never mind, I guess that would be cool.

That's because you're not a customizer. Figuring out what you can do with new parts is half the fun of Minimate reveals for us; I can't tell you how excited I was when MAX first debuted and I realized I could use the gasmask to finish my Sandman Mystery Theater Wes Dodds. I almost voted for Ghost Rider so that I could have a new flame head for my Firestorm (and didn't because it's a blue flame head). I don't know what he's planning to make with the Thing, but I can understand the logic behind the vote.

That's because you're not a customizer. Figuring out what you can do with new parts is half the fun of Minimate reveals for us; I can't tell you how excited I was when MAX first debuted and I realized I could use the gasmask to finish my Sandman Mystery Theater Wes Dodds. I almost voted for Ghost Rider so that I could have a new flame head for my Firestorm (and didn't because it's a blue flame head). I don't know what he's planning to make with the Thing, but I can understand the logic behind the vote.

I don't customize as much nowadays, and I never did much Minimate customization, but I made a ton of Mego customs in the Twisted ToyFare days, and several of my childhood G.I. Joes are still painted to look like members of WildC.A.T.s. So I certainly get why someone might need a gas mask or a flame hair piece. I just didn't see how Rocky Thing parts -- granted, I haven't seen the parts yet -- could be used for anyone else. But then I corrected myself. Krakoa, Iceman, an Inhumanoid, a Crystar villain, yadda yadda yadda... Could be cool. I just love that version of Thing, so whatever gets it more votes.

I don't customize as much nowadays, and I never did much Minimate customization, but I made a ton of Mego customs in the Twisted ToyFare days, and several of my childhood G.I. Joes are still painted to look like members of WildC.A.T.s. So I certainly get why someone might need a gas mask or a flame hair piece. I just didn't see how Rocky Thing parts -- granted, I haven't seen the parts yet -- could be used for anyone else. But then I corrected myself. Krakoa, Iceman, an Inhumanoid, a Crystar villain, yadda yadda yadda... Could be cool. I just love that version of Thing, so whatever gets it more votes.

He'd also be a great start on a Spikor for MOTU.

Apologies for not recognizing your customizing background; no offense intended (and I don't think you took offense, mind you... oh, never mind). I should have said "Minimate customizer".

I'm very curious to see your G.I.C.A.T.S. :biggrin:

**SPOILER??**

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but it kinda dribbled out over at thefwoosh during a discussion about the Wrecking Crew (a hot topic as you know). Fella with the handle of "MSWord" said, "we'll see how the Wrecker does in the upcoming poll."

:woot:

**/SPOILER??**

Edited by elhonez

Hey Zach, when this is all over but the shouting can we see the design sheets for any of these that made it to that phase? Actually, you can add design sheets in general to the list with "in tray" photos as things we'd like to see as often as possible.

Off topic BTW, you realize that Twisted Mego Theatre is what got my oldest son the nickname Dr. Doom. Why? Because his younger brother's name is Richie, and according to the elder everything is Richard's Fault! Somehow he doesn't think that's as funny as his mother and I do.

Hey Zach, when this is all over but the shouting can we see the design sheets for any of these that made it to that phase? Actually, you can add design sheets in general to the list with "in tray" photos as things we'd like to see as often as possible.

Yeah, I need to figure out a system for revealing design sheets. I may need to go over each and every one to make sure there aren't spoilers on upcoming product in the re-used parts list or disappointments in the costed-out parts breakdown. Parts change all the time.

Off topic BTW, you realize that Twisted Mego Theatre is what got my oldest son the nickname Dr. Doom. Why? Because his younger brother's name is Richie, and according to the elder everything is Richard's Fault! Somehow he doesn't think that's as funny as his mother and I do.

I did not realize! RICHARDS!

These are all surprisingly cool choices and I'm surprised how much I like them. I don't want Cap-Wolf but can appreciate how he might be used for Man-Wolf or Jack Russell... is it a guarantee that he'd have a fully sculpted head?

I love Cyborg Spidey but it's not a different enough look for me to actually vote on in a poll; though, if we can't get Deathlok with him, Doc Ock in his white suit would be an excellent second choice! Honestly, Revenge of the Sinister 6 could easily hold a whole wave though you'd have to bring in an army builder from somewhere else. That being said, if I had a third choice, I'd probably vote for GR since it's been ages since he's had a release and the character only has 3 past minimates.

OMG. I've been lurking on these boards for a little while, decided it was finally time to register just to comment on this. Revenge of the Sinister Six was one of my favorite stories. If there was ever a wave based on that, I would lose it! Mainly because that would probably be the best shot of ever getting a Sleepwalker minimate. :)