UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Exclusives?

Valo487

It was announced at the C2E2 panel that one of the SDCC exclusives will be Voin (with his cape down, unlike the cape pulled up promo) and a Dragonfly (that uses the DC Salaak extended torso with extra pair of arms). Hopefully that explains what they're talking about zakkatz.

He may be frantically scouring his Marvel Universe handbook for those characters. We should probably only discuss Marvel here, or move it to another subforum.

... we're not talking about one of the Ani-Men?

http://marvel.com/universe/Dragonfly_%28Veronica_Dultry%29

Rassa-frassa-frassa

Edited by Mystery Man

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... we're not talking about one of the Ani-Men?

I thought the same thing, Mystery. Got all excited about another Stilt-Man-esuqe momment of oscure villainy, then realized they were only talking about BB. >sigh<

Sorry -- not a whole lot of obscurity going on at SDCC this year. But hopefully a few holes will get filled for people.

You know who isn't obscure and even has his own book?

Bucky as the Winter Soldier. :whistling:

He's right you know. Just saying...

Sorry -- not a whole lot of obscurity going on at SDCC this year. But hopefully a few holes will get filled for people.

Fingers crossed for Rocket Raccoon ;)

Sorry having just watched the latest Big Bang Theory that line just makes me think of a chubby Sailor Moon.

Winter soldier, Super Soldier Steve Rogers, Falcon, and Sharon Carter. Dream set! Book it!

Add Batroc and Baron Zemo and you've got a Cap Wave. And made four different armies in this Civil War very happy.

Winter soldier, Super Soldier Steve Rogers, Falcon, and Sharon Carter. Dream set! Book it!

Add Batroc and Baron Zemo and you've got a Cap Wave. And made four different armies in this Civil War very happy.

Oh mannnnnn that would be absolutely stellar. I would have to stop buying toys just based on the sheer awesomeness of that.

To quote Robert Baratheon, "We shall unite our houses. Your daughter Sansa shall wed my son Joffrey."

Now that's what I call diplomacy! Throw in Mandroids as the army builder (Cap has fought them several times) and we have a kick ass wave. :)

Oh mannnnnn that would be absolutely stellar. I would have to stop buying toys just based on the sheer awesomeness of that.

To quote Robert Baratheon, "We shall unite our houses. Your daughter Sansa shall wed my son Joffrey."

I see a potential rift, though.

Who wants classic Falcon (like in my signature)? Who wants modern Falcon (like the time-period of Winter Soldier)?

I want them both, but I want classic much more. Who wants what could make this all bamboozled. :wacko:

Who wants classic Falcon (like in my signature)? Who wants modern Falcon (like the time-period of Winter Soldier)?

I want them both, but I want classic much more. Who wants what could make this all bamboozled. :wacko:

Easy enough - Falcon becomes the variant for the wave. Classic Falcon for the regular release, modern Falcon for the variant. First Appearance Falcon (in the orange and green costume) as a TRU exclusive.

Now that's what I call diplomacy! Throw in Mandroids as the army builder (Cap has fought them several times) and we have a kick ass wave. :)

Mandroids would work, as well as a re-issued SHIELD agent (different face, maybe orange boots, gloves & holster instead of white). Personally, I lean towards the SHIELD agent re-issue to see if Groundhog would buy another 30-some :)

Easy enough - Falcon becomes the variant for the wave. Classic Falcon for the regular release, modern Falcon for the variant. First Appearance Falcon (in the orange and green costume) as a TRU exclusive.

That's the way! :biggrin:

I'd buy that wave like a MFer.

Although I think Zemo would be a better variant, Heinrich and Helmut.