UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel 'Best of ' wave

buttheadsmate

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the last 2 waves its seems to be a loose 2 Villain 6 Hero ratio. (though Venom could go either way)

I would guess they would stick to that.

I can see magneto getting a slot and I would love for him to be packed with Gambit as that figure needs to hit a wider audience.

another slot in for me due to his heightened recognision factor in movies and cartoons is Hawkeye. There is still his one sleeve look to produce and it still looks like a hawkeye the majority of comics fans would recognise.

Not really thought much on anymore figures to slot in..maybe I will add more later.

• 6 months later...

I'll tell you right now that if the designs and painted prototypes I'm seeing are what end up in the wave, Best of 3 is not what most of you have guessed. A couple might fit in to your preconceived notion of what the wave should be, but the rest is surprising. In a good way!

I guess I can throw this out the window then.

Human Torch/War Machine
Cyclops/Magneto
Carnage/Ben Reilly~Scarlet
Hawkeye/Ultron

Edit: Fml if it's Ultimate designs of characters from the first two waves.

Edited by Politician

I do hope that we get the Invisible Woman in the costume to match the previous Best Of FF releases. Other then that, I'm game for pretty much anything.... save Gideon. wink.png

How Very dare you!

Edited by Nessex