UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel 'Best of ' wave

buttheadsmate

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh another Kang, that's not a terrible idea. especially since he's being featured heavily in Uncanny Avengers. could pair Kang/Wasp... or maybe an updated Havok? i know we just got him in wave 48, but i would like a mate represnting a more current look, since the previous 2 are of the same costume.

oooh another Kang, that's not a terrible idea. especially since he's being featured heavily in Uncanny Avengers. could pair Kang/Wasp... or maybe an updated Havok? i know we just got him in wave 48, but i would like a mate represnting a more current look, since the previous 2 are of the same costume.

I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE an updates Wasp. But i don't know if Havok if a big enough name to make it into a Best Of wave. I'd be very surprised to see him included before Cyclops and Magneto.

Zach: Can you tell us if there are any Women in the upcoming Best Of wave? DST has made some great leading females into minimates. It'd be great to see some in the best of line.

I think Thanos was semi-confirmed as a no. So: doubt.

Still crazy to me that with all the different costumes the Wasp has had that she's still only got the one 'mate. I'd really her in her current costume. Maybe with a modern Hank Pym?

Edited by hellpop

I have never been interested in the best of waves. Hopefully this one will have figures that would entice me to empty my wallet.

I feel similarly, and so i have been cherry picking from them to get variant looks. I grabbed Sabretooth and Goblin from Wave 1, as i wanted both of them in two different displays and loved that they had more manic/evil faces.

I grabbed the Wave 2 Hulk as well, just because i really wanted the nervous looking Banner underneath.

I hope this wave does some similar stuff. A bulked up blue Beast with an FA chest piece underneath and swappable parts to make the missing FA beast could be cool. It's a bit of a long shot and would require a LOT of duplicate parts, but it'd be fun. (won't hold my breath on that one).

How about Villians?

And maybe this means that Best of Wave 4 will be the all women wave!

Torch is really seeming like a lock at this point....

How about Villians?

And maybe this means that Best of Wave 4 will be the all women wave!

Torch is really seeming like a lock at this point....

When wave 2 came out my guess was an all women wave, it'd be perfect because so many need the update.

We really don't need another Psylocke. They've made most of her looks. Same with Storm. If any X-Women were gonna be updated, I'd like to see a Marvel Now Jubilee, Rachel Grey, or Rogue.

For Best Of, I think its to give famous mates a push for reissue. Rachel/Jubilee don't fall under that to me lol.

Plus, the Lee' Psylocke with have could use a small update.

The Now costumes, while desired, could take their own wave or boxset.