UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

Back to the minimates, are there any pictures yet showing what Dale in winter coat looks like? I'm assuming that the Roamer Zombie packaged with him will be the exact same zombie packaged with normal Dale?

Right in the centre.

He also has snow on his shoes (not visible)

IMG_0579.JPG

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the minimates, are there any pictures yet showing what Dale in winter coat looks like? I'm assuming that the Roamer Zombie packaged with him will be the exact same zombie packaged with normal Dale?

Yup. Same as a Marvel series.

So to save me going back over nearly 20 pages of stuff...

It looks like we're getting both speciality and TRU waves. Has it been posted anywhere what TRU is getting as I would like to prep myself for the inevitable checking everyday only to miss a day after 3 weeks of checking everyday and they've been in and are gone and I have to resort to ebay routine!

T.

I was going back and looking at the images for these and noticed that ALL of the damaged zombie arms are on the right side, there are missing left arms but all of those that have something on the socket are chopped/broken off are the right arm? - Can you confirm or deny this Zach?

T.

p.s. Way back in the thread you mention showing us the TRU wave, any pix to show Zach?

Congrats, Shane.

Sadly, I don't see them making a Minimate named Boyd any time soon though...

Perhaps we could start a campaign to pursuade them to make your likeness as a zombie ( & mine too if that actually works! ) ;)

T.

Congrats, Shane.

Sadly, I don't see them making a Minimate named Boyd any time soon though...

Perhaps we could start a campaign to pursuade them to make your likeness as a zombie ( & mine too if that actually works! ) ;)

T.

BEST IDEA EVER :highfive2:

Finally, a production minimate named Shane. OMG I love test shots!

Don't get too excited if you read the comics or watch the show he's kind of a crazy asshole. On the other hand maybe it's fitting. Just kidding................ please don't ban me.

I had suggested having a contest for the Maximum Zombies line where the winner could have their likeness as a zombie, but it couldn't work for the WD series since they're going comic accurate. I'm not sure why I even care since I already have a Minimate zombie me through Luke's contest.