UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

Yeah it is: between the upcoming magazine, episode 4 of the game, season 3 of the show, minimates, and issue #103 it's definitely a lot for the walking dead enthusiast to look forward too.

As well as hardcover book 8 and the new road to wood berry ..

And the second compedium book for those of us that like TWD in phone book size! Cant wait for that and the second novel!

Jeff of the Miniacs

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SDCC 2 pack ....I nearly threw my rattle out of my pram earlier .....why didn't someone warn me about Rick's gun ? more importantly why didn't someone tell me where it was ? I've just seen this set today (loving it) but I couldn't figure why none of my packs looked to have the gun within <_<

Edited by buttheadsmate

Yeah it is: between the upcoming magazine, episode 4 of the game, season 3 of the show, minimates, and issue #103 it's definitely a lot for the walking dead enthusiast to look forward too.

And the second compedium book for those of us that like TWD in phone book size! Cant wait for that and the second novel!

Jeff of the Miniacs

When does the phone book hit stores? Got the first one and now need the second.

Jeff of the Miniacs

When does the phone book hit stores? Got the first one and now need the second.

it should be in stores Oct 16th, the same day as the second novel!

Jeff of the Miniacs

SDCC 2 pack ....I nearly threw my rattle out of my pram earlier .....why didn't someone warn me about Rick's gun ? more importantly why didn't someone tell me where it was ? I've just seen this set today (loving it) but I couldn't figure why none of my packs looked to have the gun within <_<

Not got mine yet... care to enlighten?

The guy lives in Bermuda .... even breathing is expensive .

BTW MiniL ....http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=11590&st=0&gopid=246432&

U live in Bermuda ? If so let me know what u got ....I got done in by toywiz ...$40 shipping

The sealed pack would....at first inspection....give the impression that Rick has no gun,he has no gun in his hand....in fact he.....er....um...er ....has no hand. He has no gun in his holster yet the pic on the back of the pack clearly shows it [in his holster] . :confused:

The 'banner' across the front of the sealed pack hides the part of the pack that contains the gun ......obvious when you are aware of the fact.

U live in Bermuda ?

I wish .

Step #1: Never - ever - buy from ToyWiz.

Step #2: Make friends with someone here, namely Luke314pi, who runs Luke's Toy Store that specializes in Minimates (and he is willing to ship items loose to reduce shipping costs) or Buttheadsmate, who literally has barns full of Minimates.

I just put a order in with Luke last week I'm getting better at this it was my first purchase of minimates ...and I agree I didn't see the gun till I looked in from the top

Whilst it doesn't detract from the set (SDCC 2 pack ) it has to be said that the flesh tones on Rick are all over the place.....ironic really :confused:

Oh, God, i can't unsee the difference in colors now. Dammit.

What is seen can not be unseen

His neck is a different colour from his head whilst the lower half of his good arm is a different colour to the top half,I'm not convinced that his shirt is torn showing flesh or just stains but if they're flesh then that is yet another different colour. Maybe mine's a rouge item .

That's a bandaged stump ? I had no idea :rolleyes: :biggrin:

His neck is a different colour from his head whilst the lower half of his good arm is a different colour to the top half,I'm not convinced that his shirt is torn showing flesh or just stains but if they're flesh then that is yet another different colour. Maybe mine's a rouge item .

That's a bandaged stump ? I had no idea :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Mine is the same way

I must be the only one not exactly bothered by it. Spider-man needs his wrists before Grimes, and he can't get them either.

The ONLY thing i would have done was sculpted a new lower arm, even if it's just plugging the hole. I mean, it was a convention exclusive, i didn't expect too much out of it.