UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did think Andrea and Tyrese were supposed to be in TrU wave 1... have I got that completely wrong? If so, could someone please refresh my memory for me.

2 heads for Andrea, perhaps? Would be nice. Either way, I'm impressed with how well the civilians are being, err, fleshed out. More zombies would be really nice though, perhaps a 4-pack every now and then... greedy, I know.

have to say, Dale's RV would be wonderful. Would be a higher price though, due to it's size, and probably go the same way as this MAX armoured car. I do hope that ST Enterprise does well, and shows an interest in larger vehicles.

Ha, good idea Rob. Incidently, my girlfriend shockly revealed to be last year that she had never owned any lego in her life. After digesting this rather horrifying news, I ended up buying her that very set for Christmas, as the minifigs really look like us.

Great set, real value for money... comes with a fish and frying pan too.

Edit - Cheers Zombie Bill

The RV would be amazing but it would have to be big and that means it probably won't happen, at least to scale because of the costs. I'm actually really excited for the Dale variant, you can probably make an updated Wolvie Days of Future Past from it.

Excited for Michonne, and really all the human characters. Something about the zombies just isn't doing it for me. Which sounds nuts because I love zombies. I wish the humans were packed together minus zombies but then I'm sure there wouldn't be nearly as many possible waves to produce.

A cool exclusive idea could be Daryl Dixon with Motorcycle or his brother with Motorcycle. Maybe they can design this now and be ready to release whenever his comic character finally pops up. (I'm like 2 issues back so maybe he has).

and as far as more characters, I'd love to have an Abraham and a patched Carl. I love pretty much all the characters from the comic and they'd all look sweet as minis like anyone from the Prison or more current storylines.

Edited by WookieFodder

• 2 weeks later...