UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

Finally, a production minimate named Shane. OMG I love test shots!

Don't get too excited if you read the comics or watch the show he's kind of a crazy asshole. On the other hand maybe it's fitting. Just kidding................ please don't ban me.

Been reading since day 1. I actually dislike Shane very much as was not upset to see him go.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps we could start a campaign to pursuade them to make your likeness as a zombie ( & mine too if that actually works! ) ;)

T.

I support this line of thinking. Too bad I'm too lazy to actively campaign for it.

KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN!

Edited by Lobsterman

What exactly is Halloween ComicFest? I want to get that Black and White Female Zombie.

What'd I miss?

Ahhh, I see... "Female Zombie and Winter Coat Dale (black and white versions), Halloween ComicFest Exclusive"

From DST Facebook.

Edited by JeffBohn

What exactly is Halloween ComicFest? I want to get that Black and White Female Zombie.

What'd I miss?

Ahhh, I see... "Female Zombie and Winter Coat Dale (black and white versions), Halloween ComicFest Exclusive"

From DST Facebook.

Yeah I would like to know what exactly that is and how I can acquire that pack.

What'd I miss?

From DST Facebook.

Yeah I would like to know what exactly that is and how I can acquire that pack.

I'm sure Luke is on it....at least I hope he is.

Zach took a bunch of pix of wave 1 and posted them over at DST's website.

http://www.artasylum.com/gallery/walking-dead-minimates/

I esp love the one of dale sitting on the rock, you totally nailed the liknesses DST!

I'm very excited for this line & cant wait for September to get here but am still a little worried about the fact the zombies only have mutilated right arms (All the lefts we've seen are either bare shoulder post or full arm) & it's going to look odd when me make our zombie hoards! Like there was some sort of weird sub virus that rotted Zombies right hands only!

Care to comment Zach?

T.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/07/02/halloween-comic-fest-in-stores-across-america-this-october/

Google's working fine for me. ;) Halloween-themed marketing event.

I can find info about the event just not the exclusive minimate at the event, I would like to know how hard it is going to be to obtain said item ;)

I'm very excited for this line & cant wait for September to get here but am still a little worried about the fact the zombies only have mutilated right arms (All the lefts we've seen are either bare shoulder post or full arm) & it's going to look odd when me make our zombie hoards! Like there was some sort of weird sub virus that rotted Zombies right hands only!

Care to comment Zach?

The con zombie was missing his left arm. Not sure why the rights are so common, though. Maybe because more people are right-handed, so that's the arm they used to ward off the zombie that ate it?

The con zombie was missing his left arm. Not sure why the rights are so common, though. Maybe because more people are right-handed, so that's the arm they used to ward off the zombie that ate it?

Ok I'll buy into that... for Wave one... we better get some stumpy lefty zombies down the line though :)

T.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/07/02/halloween-comic-fest-in-stores-across-america-this-october/

Google's working fine for me. ;) Halloween-themed marketing event.

I can find info about the event just not the exclusive minimate at the event, I would like to know how hard it is going to be to obtain said item ;)

It will be solicited next month, should be in digital Previews on Friday. I believe any store can order it, not sure if it's individually or by the case.

After looking at the picture and the website it looks like it is a black and white picture, not necessarily b&w figures.

They're black and white figures, but I also turned the color down a bit. We had the pair in the case at SDCC.

Got my set pre-ordered yesterday!

DST, PLEASE make more of the main characters (Rick, Glenn, Michonne, Andrea) as black and white variants. I'm not saying do them all at once, but these would be KILLER exclusives... and, I'd love you forever.