UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're being serious, Carol is made. Carl is a main character who is still alive in the books and is a pretty prominent character in the show.

If we're being serious, Carol is made. Carl is a main character who is still alive in the books and is a pretty prominent annoying character in the show.

Fixed that. ;)

The characters in the show play too heavily into stereotypes, IMO. They lack any if the depth developed in the books. And, yes, I know that they cannot get into as much narrative, but for both the book and the show being visual formats, the expression and actions in the show make the characters seem so deserving of their plight, instead of characters you with whom one can sympathize. Carl, Andrea and especially Lori, I am looking at you.

Obviously Andrea in the show fails to compare to the comic book character. I think they'll bring in a younger hot blonde to replace her, at least I hope. Andrea's my favorite :(

I agree that Andrea and Lori were annoying as hell on the TV show but if you watch the episodes again after knowing their fate you will see quite a bit of foreshadowing and it justifies their annoying behavior (like, seriously Lori, its the f-ing zombie apocolypse, let the kid have a gun......oh wait, he kills her with a gun. Genius!)

I personally find Maggie to be one of the most annoying characters on the show and I found myself wishing death upon her in season 3, especially after she gave up the prison location. I know that when she does die it will be tragic and sad and perfect and will probably end up making Glen ten times more interesting, so I can put up with it.

The hunt is on.

I like Carl more and more on the show. I can see him becoming the leader of the group in no time. It wouldn't surprise me if, once they caught up with the events in the comic, they decided to flash forward ten years with the show starring Carl.

IMO, the Carl in the show is getting a little on the crazy side. I fear he may fall victim sooner than most people suspect. Either that or he is going to get an attitude change. Just my opinion...

In the comic after Lori died Carl rebelled a little bit while Rick was sick, but then learned that he couldn't live on his own, I think that's all that's happening in the show, no flash forward and hopefully no demise. :( these are going to be a pain in the butt to find. GOOD LUCK GUYS!

Edited by zakkatz

My TRU had them, I got all they had but wasn't there first.

1 Glenn, 2 Riot Gear Ricks, 3 Dexters

There was another Riot Gear there that was opened. CAROL!!!!!

Found them in Racine, WI today. The ones I bought didn't seem very glued to the card, so the opened one may have been a byproduct of that. Grabbed the two exclusives and a Riot Gear Glenn because that's an awesome set!

Has it been said we can expect more riot gear characters (not the Governor) so I know if I should get one for Glenn, Michonne, and Ty for the future :) am I missing anyone?