UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carl is priority number one for me, I can't believe he hasn't been made yet. DST obviously would use the new kid arms and legs so I don't get the delay, I can't be the only one curious on what the hold up is? Maybe wave 5 sad.png with Negan biggrin.png

No, because I want a regular Carl before

one-eyed Carl

. confused.gif

TRU Series 4 will have Prison Attack Gov with a new zombie and Long-Haired Rick with a new zombie. Also, I think Michonne and Regular Gov will each get zombies instead of goons. Need to double-check what we're doing.

Please say Prison Attack Gov will come with a short Penny. Please!

And does that mean 2 Governors at TRU?

TRU Series 4 will have Prison Attack Gov with a new zombie and Long-Haired Rick with a new zombie. Also, I think Michonne and Regular Gov will each get zombies instead of goons. Need to double-check what we're doing.

I'd LOVE to get Penny! Especially with some fish tank accessories :)

No and Yes.

No and Yes.

Will regular Gov come with a short Penny? ;)

Or will Penny not be short :D

Dying and coming back for more... Info!

No and Yes.

Will regular Gov come with a short Penny? wink.png

Or will Penny not be short biggrin.png

Dying and coming back for more... Info!

No Penny. Not yet. Someday.

So, will the prison Gov be reusing a part from the Curt Connors ASM figure?

Maybe.

I believe the politically correct terms you're searching for are "walkers" and "survivors." tongue.png

But yeah, I recall a certain level of disappointment when it was announced that the walker 2-packs were going away. As much as fans love their favorite survivors, this property is just as much about the undead and – for this toy line specifically – assembling a horde of diverse, flesh-eating zombies.

You can't please everyone. Heck, I'm happy if I can score the TRU exclusives.

The walker 2-packs have surprisingly been our worst selling Walking Dead 2-packs. I was expecting the opposite.

I love the new Minimate baby. :D

The walker 2-packs have surprisingly been our worst selling Walking Dead 2-packs. I was expecting the opposite.

I didn't expect them to do any better or worse than others. Since they're specific walkers, they're not exactly army-builder material, no more than other two-packs really.

But yeah; Minibaby! Proof of Minicoitus!

wish they changed more about Michonne than just adding the poncho.

the two sets with two zombies in them seem to be the most shelf warming, my TRU has about 5 sets of the sailor zombies and noone else, so maybe thats the reason for the lack of walkers in this wave. Im hoping for Penny and Carl in the TRU wave, though im not sure how they would convey their child size being minimates.

1)wish they changed more about Michonne than just adding the poncho.

2) Im hoping for Penny and Carl in the TRU wave, though im not sure how they would convey their child size being minimates.

1) Ditto. Like maybe bare arms included too.

2)Very well. Check out the "Peter Pan" and "Thundercats" threads in this same subsection. The have done some incredible work!

I just stumbled onto an interview done by our very own DST's Zach Oat with DailyDead.com regarding the minimate creation process and future waves of the Walking Dead line. Very Good Read. Just in case anyone hasn't seen it

Link:

http://dailydead.com/the-walking-dead-collectibles-exclusive-interview-with-diamond-select-toys-zach-oat/

Edited by ApexPredator

I feel like I lucked out today. Checked my TRU today expecting to see the usual peg-warmers, but I managed to snag another Lori and Morgan for those who still need them. I only wanted the zombies, so I'd be more than glad to help out those who're still lookin' for em, just send me a neat PM.